Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2021, 03:29 PM
Banned

drugs and unemployment
Old 04-30-2021, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m confused tho

How is BFA / $hadowlands hard?
U have to have ppl actually do teamwork

at the end of BFA i watched kids in mythic 15+ gear with like 470 or whatever ilvl wipe on the 1st raid of BFA on heroic G'huun

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/G%27huun_(tactics)

honestly it pisses me off that they timewalk these.

Each expac should have it's own instance and gear and ppl should be locked to it until they beat the final boss
Old 04-30-2021, 03:31 PM
Banned

Honestly, RecondoJoe u will enjoy TAKP way more than MLP (michlief live progression).

Recommend u go boxin on TAKP! it's quite fun. And the game is REALLY close to classic.
Old 04-30-2021, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, RecondoJoe u will enjoy TAKP way more than MLP (michlief live progression).

Recommend u go boxin on TAKP! it's quite fun. And the game is REALLY close to classic.
I don’t really enjoy boxing... I’m not knocking takp, but this will be my first TLP / P99 type of launch experience, and I really am super excited about free trade and randomized loot

Like let me be excited for this wtf
Old 04-30-2021, 03:38 PM
Banned

drugs and unemployment
Old 04-30-2021, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t really enjoy boxing... I’m not knocking takp, but this will be my first TLP / P99 type of launch experience, and I really am super excited about free trade and randomized loot

Like let me be excited for this wtf
the game won't get hard/meaningful for u on TLP until at least

The Buried Sea, February 2007

when everything got mechanically very knew

although i think some ppl really enjoy underfoot

otherwise it's like naggy and chill (netflix and chill) but with ur guildbudies and it's more about storing tokens for later expacs by the big wigs, I think u can burn a token and still have access to ur live server chars for boxing. Tokens are cheeper to farm and plat inflates exponentially in later expacs after 2-3 years.

It's really just an investment in a long term ride thru the game down the road. IDK why the TLPs attract so many ppl, would be cheeper just to drop $200 on buffing a few lvl 110's to trio.
Old 04-30-2021, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the game won't get hard/meaningful for u on TLP until at least

The Buried Sea, February 2007

when everything got mechanically very knew

although i think some ppl really enjoy underfoot

otherwise it's like naggy and chill (netflix and chill) but with ur guildbudies and it's more about storing tokens for later expacs by the big wigs, I think u can burn a token and still have access to ur live server chars for boxing. Tokens are cheeper to farm and plat inflates exponentially in later expacs after 2-3 years.

It's really just an investment in a long term ride thru the game down the road. IDK why the TLPs attract so many ppl, would be cheeper just to drop $200 on buffing a few lvl 110's to trio.
P99 not challenging either

After 20 years of not playing Everquest I made a green on green and was level 50 in two weeks with nothing to do but trigger boomers on forums
Old 04-30-2021, 06:59 PM
Banned

Its so fun. We got top tier rogues doing killer dps... Git gud.
Old 04-30-2021, 07:12 PM
Banned

You talking about on P99 or TLP? I know Rogue damage is legit on P99, and I know it was legit back in the day 20 years ago.... because I mained a Rogue and I used to accidentally KS entire groups on a regular basis. My group was always the exp group because of this.

But on TLP you are playing modern EQ... that is time locked progression, so a lot of the balance changes have made rogue super subpar... from what I understand they are better balanced after PoP once they get certain AAs and items...

Like apparently they are actually balanced around having OP rogue weapons rather than tweaking their base numbers
Old 04-30-2021, 07:27 PM
Kobold

1. Rangers are never perceived as better tanks than warriors. Maybe in your lowbie groups.
2. Rogues are top DPS PoP+ minus wizards. Monks steal the show until PoP but rogues win now.
3. Who wants to deal with currency weight? Fuck you
4. BDA best guild in p99 history
Closed Thread