Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2021, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

buy an n95 mask you gimps
Old 04-19-2021, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In what altered reality are you living that no government money funded any of this type of stuff? Literally all of it has government money involved. The government spent $2.5 billion alone to help develop and buy the Moderna vaccine.
Talking about the NFL, nascar, abortion, all of it. Has nothing to do with government then republicans try to or use government to punish them. I wasnt talking about the vaccine. I was talking about all the things republicans attack and cancel with government or cry about in government, even though not 1 cent of tax payer money is spent on it. Not one fucking cent. Abortion especially. Has nothing to do with government at all yet its all you idiots vote for even though its ILLEGAL to spend tax payer money on it.

I also meant vaccines, like the ones you get when you're a kid if your parents are not retarded. Those ones. Not moderna and shit. Stop looking for shit to cry about. I wasnt even talking about that and you know it.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 04-19-2021 at 10:11 PM..
Old 04-19-2021, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't argue masks are too porous to reduce the spread of Covid but also oxygen-depriving death traps and expect people to take you seriously.
this is pretty much on point.
Old 04-19-2021, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Its designed to be argued both ways
Old 04-19-2021, 11:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, it's reasonable to assume, you didn't read the Rolling Stone article. In it are details revolving around the father of the Koch brothers and how he conducted business with Stalin (albeit with some reluctance later), who is akin to Hitler or something. This isn't absurd. If anyone has a credibility problem, it's the Koch brothers. In the other link, Charles Koch even admitted "boy, did we really screw up" which was the larger point being made.
I don't care about The Koch Brothers

They are irrelevant as is Rolling Stone

Quote:
Please name sources that you would consider to be credible. Also, unless I missed a post somewhere, you still have yet to name any of those scientists you alluded to earlier; doing so would help your credibility.

If medicine has become political, as you say, than all governments with conflicting ideologies would actually be collaborating in secret against their citizens, using the need for masks and vaccines as opportunity to control. If that is what you're arguing than it begs the question: Is the earth flat? Or better yet, do vaccines cause autism?
I'm not claiming all medicine has become political. There is no political gain to politicize something like treating Dementia. That wouldn't require a nation wide lock down with draconian government policies and mask mandates. Nobody can see a virus, so it's easy to manipulate public fear through propaganda and convince people to throw away their civil rights in the interest of "safety"

You can literally replace Covid with "Global Warming" and force the same draconian government policy on everyone. The crisis empowers governments and the elite while weakening individual rights. Corrupt bureaucrats have been given a gift nicely wrapped to skirt around constitutional norms and it needs to stop

And stop trying to derail the conversation with idiotic questions - stick to the topic. It only shows the weakness of your own position.

Quote:
Everything is political or at least can be construed as being politically motivated. Basically I could make a similar argument and say that all you're really doing is pushing postmodernist views while claiming to be scientific, with no credible evidence to back that claim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjQA0e0UYzI

I already provided a link earlier which demonstrated the effectiveness of mask use long before the topic became so contentious, though I have not had the opportunity to double check all of the evidence associated with it. That's still better than what you've offered which leads into one final point.
Everything The Left touches becomes political. Sports, Medicine, Our Judicial System (Hi Maxine Waters) shopping at Walmart, ect. ect. ect.

The Left IS political in everything it does because it cannot exist without being a revolutionary political movement

Masks don't do anything. There is a long history of large random clinical trials that all show 99.999999999% of the masks people are wearing are totally useless to stop the spread of influenza infections. There is not a large body of research data in relation to random clinical trials that prove masks stop the spread of Covid. There are however, studies that show they don't which are being censored or people on the left are trying to discredit them for obvious reasons

Quote:
Using big words won't win the argument, not with me at least. Hegelian Dialectic? We aren't reenacting the scene from Good Will Hunting. This isn't a bar and there aren't any girls around to try and impress.
Just a stupid response

Raev was wrong about you
Old 04-19-2021, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

i would like to be a right winger so I could be more like my D&D DM, always right even when he is wrong.

Sounds fun.
Old 04-19-2021, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

This guy thinks Biden is a revolutionary lol
Old 04-19-2021, 11:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every medical licensing board in every state disagrees with you.

Next time you get sick or need surgery, don't go to a doctor. They're all dumb and have fallen for the conspiracy for years.
Most doctors are idiots. Medical misdiagnosis is the third leading cause of death in the US. That doesn't include things that are not subject to death. This is also the case in Canada and even worse of medical wait times.
Old 04-20-2021, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy thinks Biden is a revolutionary lol
Well he promised to be the most pro-Union president in history.

have you ever known a Union to be revolutionary? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2021, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

i think your performance art "Everything The Left Touches" about a man experiencing his loss of privilege from declining material conditions in the empire as oppression is pretty cool, g13.