Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2021, 12:30 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default UI Question

I just reinstalled and set up P99 on my PC after a few years. When I logged in briefly on the Green server, I noticed that my in game UI screen is only about 1/2 the size of my screen. I tried to increase the size of the UI but was unable to. Is there a way to change the size of my in game UI, or is it something that will possibly change as the server progresses? Thanks.
Old 03-10-2021, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

It sounds like you need to tweak your resolutions in eqclient.ini. This wiki article, https://wiki.project1999.com/User_In...e_Enhancements, talks about how to do that in a way that gives you the "full screen" experience ... while also getting the benefits of "windowed mode" (eg. being able to easily switch to other applications).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-10-2021, 01:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thank you. I will have to look in to that when I have a chance.
Old 03-18-2021, 03:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I just downloaded the Duxa all in one ui installer. When I try to log in to P99 with it using th EQEMU launcher I am getting an error on the character select screen that says something about my spells being out dated and to go to the set up on the P99 website to download the P99 files. When I did that it appears that I have lost the Duxa ui. I tried to load it in game and I can't seem to get it to work. WOuld anyne have any suggestions on how to fix my issue? Thanks.
Old 03-18-2021, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

You're not supposed to use custom UI on Green
Old 03-18-2021, 05:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Oh ok my mistake. Then could you tell me how I can accept group invites? I was sent a group invite the other day and I did not have the accept button that I am used to from eq live servers. Is there a command that needs to be typed? I'm lost on this and that's why i was trying a custom ui.
Old 03-18-2021, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vellicon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh ok my mistake. Then could you tell me how I can accept group invites? I was sent a group invite the other day and I did not have the accept button that I am used to from eq live servers. Is there a command that needs to be typed? I'm lost on this and that's why i was trying a custom ui.
It should be in that center window, thingy, there is 1 that has 4 tabs you can click through and one of those will have INVITE and when someone sends you an invite, it will change to JOIN.

you can also type /join I think, but im not sure, I think /invite works though to invite.
Old 03-19-2021, 10:20 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Last night I received a second group invite. Despite trying the suggestions that I have gotten I am still unable to accept group invites in my EQ ui. I have tried changing between the default, default_old, and the velious ui choices and I am still not getting the option to accept a group invite. I am attaching 2 pictures of my ui. The first is my whole screen and the second one is focused on my party window. No matter which of the ui’s I choose, my ui stays looking like the photos. Does anyone know how I can correct my ui? It’s becoming rather frustrating. Any help would be great. Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F51F81E2-BD70-416A-9C27-334E61C04D9E.jpg (21.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 36A15E45-9099-4AFB-A755-413C3D25618C.jpg (16.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 03-19-2021, 10:51 AM
Sarnak

Below your target box, the list of actions has a greyed out "invite" button. That button turns to "follow" when you get a group invite. On rare occasions this can bug out and you have to relog to receive the invite.
Old 03-19-2021, 10:55 AM
Orc

Nana is that you?