Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2021, 12:41 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe if more men were appealing there would be less single women. What is there to gain from being with lower-income low-success as Imperious put it? And lower-empathy I would add.

I could give courses and get rich by the looks of it around here.
why try to be appealing when 8/10 women are fat and disgusting. you get what you put in. you find terrible men because you yourself are terrible.

I take very good care of myself, run 11 miles a day so i can date quality women.
Old 03-09-2021, 12:55 PM
Fire Giant

Does nirton have some sort of special whistle that summons legions of edgelords out of the suburbs to shitpost here?
Old 03-09-2021, 01:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you considered the possibility they are just an eminently unlikeable people, trans-whatever notwithstanding.
Despite them being showered with the truth, they'll never accept it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The peanut gallery in full swing. When can we expect your next round of Nazi jokes Nexii?
Whenever Nexii makes them up in their head probably.
Old 03-09-2021, 01:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The peanut gallery in full swing. When can we expect your next round of Nazi jokes Nexii?
Replies to everyone else but skips this question. Those 3 Nazi jokes were incredibly tasteless Nexii. Can't stand the racism coming out of you in ToV on Saturday. Really bad look.
Old 03-09-2021, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why try to be appealing when 8/10 women are fat and disgusting. you get what you put in. you find terrible men because you yourself are terrible.

I take very good care of myself, run 11 miles a day so i can date quality women.
You're a fat virgin from /r/incel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-09-2021, 01:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a fat virgin from /r/incel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hespokethetruthsotheyhatedhim.png
Old 03-09-2021, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Replies to everyone else but skips this question. Those 3 Nazi jokes were incredibly tasteless Nexii. Can't stand the racism coming out of you in ToV on Saturday. Really bad look.
Did you know tens of thousands of LGBT were killed in The Holocaust too? Do they teach that where you're from?
Old 03-09-2021, 01:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you know tens of thousands of LGBT were killed in The Holocaust too? Do they teach that where you're from?
I'm not sure how that makes your jokes any more tasteful. Glad Menden was there to police it at least.
Old 03-09-2021, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Can I see the nazi jokes please?
Old 03-09-2021, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does nirton have some sort of special whistle that summons legions of edgelords out of the suburbs to shitpost here?
They once even had their own guild, but he flew too close to the sun.
Closed Thread