Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2021, 02:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't want a scheduled time to be on EQ when I have to raid. I want to be online, and notice that some mob is up and that a bunch of people in my guild or friend group are bored, and run over and kill it. That's classic.

This community has ruined EQ.
The problem is that targets don't just sit up for any amount of time for some rando to just stumble over on accident. If you want this kind of play, you will never kill any target of value, ever. With or without rotations.
Old 02-13-2021, 02:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might have to play by *gasp* the server rules and not rules constantly crafted and twisted by people with competitive interests.
Yeah I am sure GMs have competitive interest
Last edited by Bach; 02-13-2021 at 02:46 AM..
Old 02-13-2021, 03:16 AM
Banned

Bach. You must be new here. I haven't seen a thoughtful comment from you yet. Let the grown ups talk.
Old 02-13-2021, 03:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coridan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is heresy, but what we do here isn't proper either. The market should be deeper into the tunnel by Shady Swashbuckler with people spread out around the wall.
I like your super-classic knowledge. I only got to level 23 back in 2003 or whatever on my Vah Shir beastlord, so lay it on me!
Old 02-13-2021, 04:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bach. You must be new here. I haven't seen a thoughtful comment from you yet. Let the grown ups talk.
ST people talking about being grown ups , thanks for the laugh.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2021, 04:54 AM
Fire Giant

It makes me happy to see stuff like this, to see that raiding is for the most part open and inclusive on this server.

As corny as it sounds, it's still a dream of mine to one day see Plane of Hate, and to fight and kill Innoruuk. 15 year old me thought he was the best villain ever.

I know it's on me to still get a character leveled high enough to participate in these one day and I plan to once I get over my chronic rerolling problem. xD
Old 02-13-2021, 04:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It makes me happy to see stuff like this, to see that raiding is for the most part open and inclusive on this server.

As corny as it sounds, it's still a dream of mine to one day see Plane of Hate, and to fight and kill Innoruuk. 15 year old me thought he was the best villain ever.

I know it's on me to still get a character leveled high enough to participate in these one day and I plan to once I get over my chronic rerolling problem. xD
Do it! It can be very cathartic and the Prince of Hate has cool themeing and model. Lots of fun! Hope to see ya up there soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2021, 04:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some even did their bazaars in.... Greater Faydark! Ewwwwww!

/shudder
My server, Solusek Ro, was like this. xD
Old 02-13-2021, 05:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do it! It can be very cathartic and the Prince of Hate has cool themeing and model. Lots of fun! Hope to see ya up there soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks! Won't be soon, my guy just dinged level 10, lol. But atm I'm confident that the Shaman will be "the one" where I don't just reroll and resell gear at level 25, lmao.
Old 02-13-2021, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ST people talking about being grown ups , thanks for the laugh.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What makes you think I am ST?

Stupid people make a lot of assumptions.

Every comment you have made indicates that you really need to finish school.
Closed Thread