Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 05:59 PM
Banned

Glad I didn't invest anytime in this shithole nig box.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:07 PM
Aviak

Agreed. This thread actually put the nail in the coffin for me even attempting to play here. This queer who got banned/hacked was bad enough, but the GM's/Dev's getting into a pissing match with him made the decision for me.

Next time you queers make some shitty hacker friendly server just ban people and act like you don't care, even if you do. Responding to nerds who do this sort of stuff makes you look like mental midgets. Actually, making an EQ server and telling everyone that hacking is impossible makes you look like mental midgets.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:56 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancerface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but the GM's/Dev's getting into a pissing match with him made the decision for me.
I'm not affiliated with EQPvP at all, I am an EQEmulator developer, and I stand up for most servers who want to try something new, or something people want.

People like Bardalicious who think they're gods because they can pick apart something that took 5 minutes to do piss me off. All i'm sayin'.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 06-30-2011, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not affiliated with EQPvP at all, I am an EQEmulator developer, and I stand up for most servers who want to try something new, or something people want.

People like Bardalicious who think they're gods because they can pick apart something that took 5 minutes to do piss me off. All i'm sayin'.

People like Secrets that act like they have nothing to lose and don't care whilst posting repeatedly on forums in defense of a server heshe doesn't belong to, making personal attacks etc make me lol.

It's actually quite the opposite Secrets. I don't have any sort of God complex. I'm very mediocre at coding. It's quite evident that Devnoob and Image are the ones that need attitude adjustments, I think EQEmu dev team can attest to that. My entire crusade was against them acting like twats, quite intentionally, rather than just banning and being done with it. Anyone that shoves their ego in your face deserves to be humbled a bit.

Also, I don't even play on the server any more. I also post my contributions completely free. Not haxxin their server at all brah, they don't own the eqgame.exe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Bardalicious; 06-30-2011 at 06:38 PM..
Old 06-30-2011, 06:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I stand up for most servers who want to try something new, or something people want.
Like a red box with a shred of integrity and staying power?
Old 06-30-2011, 07:52 PM
Sarnak

The real question is.... Can zone_cmd be fixed....

The End.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real question is.... Can zone_cmd be fixed....

The End.
lol
Old 07-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Banned

zone cmd fixed by inviting kringe and fag patrol to the winning team so they dont have to zone cmd to win
Old 07-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Banned

ps lets play UO
Old 07-01-2011, 04:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimsin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like a red box with a shred of integrity and staying power?
Yet to be seen. Red99, we pray to thee.
Closed Thread