Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2020, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

welcome 2 red
Old 12-08-2020, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
welcome 2 red
welcome back
Old 12-08-2020, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
welcome back
welcome back to red, again!
Old 12-09-2020, 02:24 AM
Large Rat

I’m a brand new EQ player and I may roll a toon on red to compliment my green Druid. Ogre war for the lulz.
Old 12-09-2020, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANearsightedMole [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m a brand new EQ player and I may roll a toon on red to compliment my green Druid. Ogre war for the lulz.
pras it even if u only get to level 12 after a month, at least you tried and got to roam freeely around fearrott and maybe s ro, rathe mnts )
Old 12-09-2020, 02:44 PM
Fire Giant

Been quite happy with all the new faces i seem to be seeing.. I know not everybody is gonna have the patience to make it past the first 10 levels on this server.. But, for those that might be realizing this server is gonna work for them, let me say WELCOME!!!!
Old 12-09-2020, 02:45 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pras it even if u only get to level 12 after a month, at least you tried and got to roam freeely around fearrott and maybe s ro, rathe mnts )
Yeah what the heck!? Don’t always have to be maxxed level to have fun amirite
Old 12-09-2020, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been quite happy with all the new faces i seem to be seeing.. I know not everybody is gonna have the patience to make it past the first 10 levels on this server.. But, for those that might be realizing this server is gonna work for them, let me say WELCOME!!!!
I’ve been thinking about trying red for a little while, I was thinking there was an experience boost and less competition for mobs? In my head that would help with leveling to be a littler easier but maybe I’m missing something.

Also are there recommend classes for starting on red? I’d kind of like to try wizard but I feel like I heard spell damage was nerfed for pvp. I should go check the wiki haha I’m sure there a getting started on red guide.
Old 12-09-2020, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewallx39 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve been thinking about trying red for a little while, I was thinking there was an experience boost and less competition for mobs? In my head that would help with leveling to be a littler easier but maybe I’m missing something.

Also are there recommend classes for starting on red? I’d kind of like to try wizard but I feel like I heard spell damage was nerfed for pvp. I should go check the wiki haha I’m sure there a getting started on red guide.
Yep there's a flat XP boost and more added if you're grouped. If you're a caster it can be difficult to keep up with spell cost as you're leveling faster than you would normally but overall its no bad thing - buy the essentials.

Druid is a good pick for being able to get around, can do a bit of everything and as a pvp class its fun (I think). If you're feeling a wizard then that's not a bad choice either, I leveled mine mainly solo with groups as they appeared LFM in OOC.

@Tassador have you got any advice?
Old 12-09-2020, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewallx39 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

First off, Welcome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I do hope you at least make a character and visit our beautiful server! You are correct- EXP boost and less competition for mobs is in effect here. However i do advise folks- This is a server for self motivators.. So you kinda gotta figure out if that's for you.... I enjoy playing with people, and i do quite often here with the folks i met and hang around with. But im also totally ok with adventuring through unfamiliar zones, camping stuff for newbs, finding and tracking down random named mobs.. Or heck just camping anything you couldn't camp on blue or green just cause you can.

Red allows me to officially "enjoy the ride" as they say. Anyways, i'd say right out the gate pick a solo toon.. Something easy that doesn't require much... A druid of course... A Necro.... Maybe a shaman? And then just start camping cool stuff and gearing up another toon!
Closed Thread