Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2020, 10:40 PM
Kobold

"The Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911T) has formally filed a Request for Correction with the NIST following a new and detailed four-year analysis by a team at the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF). It says the World Trade Center (WTC) building 7 collapse was a “near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building” and dismissed the NIST finding that heat from the fire caused beams to “walk off” their moorings."

https://canada.constructconnect.com/...to-fire-report

September 11 -- The New Pearl Harbor (FULL)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" is a 5 hour documentary that summarizes 12 years of public debate on 9/11. All the most important issues in the debate are presented in full detail, showing both the positions of those who reject the official version, the 9/11 Truth Movement, and the positions of those who support it, called "the debunkers." You can be the judge.
Old 11-14-2020, 10:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I think this forum is like what p99 is to classic eq, to 2000's internet forums where people invented memes and trolling. At least it kind of is.

It even has same color scheme as somethingawful.com did prove me wrong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's exactly why i still post here, because of those traces.

unfortunately things have changed. 4chan meanness made it into here and you can't just safely meet up with any given elf from this place. I remember when we all believed enough in rule 1 & 2 to not bring the cringe here, and also /pol/ didnt exist yet so my entire generation hadnt yet been coopted into the right by the CIA and GCHQ. Maybe also this hatefulness comes with age.

In the end there are dangerous weirdos among those who dwell on such an old game, perhaps also because the entire experience is provided gratis and runs on a junk PC. The elves I met from the Mac server actually were each very wealthy; my main bro from Alkabor's parents were exiled South African oligarchs who owned a mansion and a piece of Laguna Beach, it was kind of insane. I met a hundred elves from 2004-2015 and never had a bad experience, but I would honestly caution anyone about trusting ppl from this board from this point. This isn't just passive aggressive talk, i am talking about ppl who will "troll u to ur face", spam your phone, dox etc and I've met at least 4 like this male and female. Including people who passed as "popular" "cool" and "normal" here (filbus)

so, yes it's like the old days, but gosh people are aggro & nasty.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-14-2020 at 11:04 PM..
Old 11-14-2020, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

I did see the towers go, I watched them from my rooftop, they fell just across the river. First one, then the other, and then it was so quiet so quiet and I realized there was not a plane in the sky that was usually full of them, for the first time in my life.

Bill Clinton knocked down the towers, so I thanked him for a quiet day in East Rutherford, at least.

Quote:
I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him. And so I just didn’t do it,” Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001
When you come at the king, you best not miss.
Old 11-15-2020, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did see the towers go, I watched them from my rooftop, they fell just across the river. First one, then the other, and then it was so quiet so quiet and I realized there was not a plane in the sky that was usually full of them, for the first time in my life.

Bill Clinton knocked down the towers, so I thanked him for a quiet day in East Rutherford, at least.

When you come at the king, you best not miss.
Cool story.

Fippy Darkpaw did 911
Old 11-15-2020, 09:00 AM
Fire Giant

Its cause 9/11 was done by the US Military you dumb bitch.
Old 11-15-2020, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its cause 9/11 was done by the US Military you dumb bitch.
^^ voted under angry

Private para-military types with letter designations other than DoD.

DoD has been kept with as much of a clean whistle as possible so that it can't bare the brunt of the evil eye.

Snowden blew the whistle on how much money was not going to the military and how much was going to private below the belt below board orgs. A lot of it goes to surviellance, but a non-trivial amount of the stuff assigned for surveillance goes to actual ops.

Wouldn't be surprised if that big billion dolla building in utah was just mostly empty factory floor space. Same with the caves in the south were they kept dossiers, they probably had one small cavern full of files, but the rest of it was empty. Probably had a few people work there that could confirm they had files on the people, but was just a shell of an operation.

I have satan's gift. (not that I wanted it)
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-15-2020 at 10:17 AM..
Old 11-15-2020, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^ voted under angry

Private para-military types with letter designations other than DoD.

DoD has been kept with as much of a clean whistle as possible so that it can't bare the brunt of the evil eye.

Snowden blew the whistle on how much money was not going to the military and how much was going to private below the belt below board orgs. A lot of it goes to surviellance, but a non-trivial amount of the stuff assigned for surveillance goes to actual ops.

Wouldn't be surprised if that big billion dolla building in utah was just mostly empty factory floor space. Same with the caves in the south were they kept dossiers, they probably had one small cavern full of files, but the rest of it was empty. Probably had a few people work there that could confirm they had files on the people, but was just a shell of an operation.

I have satan's gift. (not that I wanted it)
i tend to think the pograms are WAY bigger and more funded than even this, via the afghan opium revenues etc., and this is why we cant get out of afghanistan
Old 11-15-2020, 04:44 PM
Banned

It's not just 9\11, this forum has an eclectic crossroads of transgender posters, people who talk about jesus and seeking christ all the time, AND 9\11 stuff. It's quite a mix
Old 11-15-2020, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i tend to think the pograms are WAY bigger and more funded than even this, via the afghan opium revenues etc., and this is why we cant get out of afghanistan
It's global and not just US dollahs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not just 9\11, this forum has an eclectic crossroads of transgender posters, people who talk about jesus and seeking christ all the time, AND 9\11 stuff. It's quite a mix
I feel like I have hit the pinnacle of cross-sexionality.
Old 11-15-2020, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's global and not just US dollahs?
raygun pioneered it (allegedly)
Closed Thread