Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 08:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh my sweet summer child.
This whole thread is trolls trolling trolls isn't it?
Old 11-04-2020, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least Biden will listen to scientists and doctors and get this pandemic under control better rather than just trying to pretend it doesn’t exist and give up trying to prevent it lol
and what happens when Biden get's in and it still get's worse and worse? you won't have Trump to blame then.

(because it's not going to get better any time soon)
Old 11-04-2020, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Ok, I figured out the psy-ops angle on the GA/NC things.

I've been going over the numbers county by county and I can tell you those two states have a lot of fucking counties, like way too many. Anyway, any way I look at the numbers of outstanding votes (like zero) to Trump's lead (like a lot), I can't possibly see any way those can go for Biden.

But...if they call them, that means that people will see the electoral count shift in Trump's favor.

They're afraid that if they make Trump fans think they're in the lead again and then they take it all away, then we're going to have some real tangible problems on the ground.

Anyway, that's my theory behind wtf is going on with those two.
Old 11-04-2020, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and what happens when Biden get's in and it still get's worse and worse? you won't have Trump to blame then.

(because it's not going to get better any time soon)
Yeah of course it’s not gonna get better anytime soon, because we’re stuck with Trump until January. Once Biden is in it will slowly get better.

I voted for Trump in 2016 because I know him personally and to this day I still wonder how I thought he might be less idiotic as a president than he is as a normal person lol
Old 11-04-2020, 08:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh hey, you know what was in that snowden movie that I cant remember the actual truth about? That bit about the malware they were installing in foreign power grids, to shut off their power if there was a conflict thing or something?

Was that just science fiction? Becuase with the way things are going these days I'm like, that might have been handy :/
Joe Rogan did some interviews with Ed. Here's one for ya: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efs3QRr8LWw
Old 11-04-2020, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least Biden will listen to scientists and doctors and get this pandemic under control better rather than just trying to pretend it doesn’t exist and give up trying to prevent it lol
You missed my whole point. Cmon man.

Biden's not going to be around. He wont last 4 years, I doubt he will be able to hold it together for 2021. There's just too much dementia there, and I mean that with all due respect.

The stock market and investment will be directly tied to Bidens health. Because the 2nd he dies, Kamala is going to destroy the private sector.
Old 11-04-2020, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"these here votes are hard to count!"

"WHYS THAT?!"

"seems like more than half the people here all have the SAME LAST NAME!"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-04-2020, 08:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This whole thread is trolls trolling trolls isn't it?
To a point yes but there are sometimes nuggets of honesty with attempts at logical and sane discord now and then.
Old 11-04-2020, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've been going over the numbers county by county and I can tell you those two states have a lot of fucking counties, like way too many. Anyway, any way I look at the numbers of outstanding votes (like zero) to Trump's lead (like a lot), I can't possibly see any way those can go for Biden.

But...if they call them, that means that people will see the electoral count shift in Trump's favor.

They're afraid that if they make Trump fans think they're in the lead again and then they take it all away, then we're going to have some real tangible problems on the ground.

Anyway, that's my theory behind wtf is going on with those two.
The media called Washington, Oregon and California with less than 1% reporting but wont call Alaska yet with 47% reporting.
Old 11-04-2020, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

honestly i think if its biden and or harris in charge it'll be pretty lame duck as the senate just wont do anything at all
Closed Thread