Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2020, 02:40 PM
Banned

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2...ace-mask-covid

Now imagine what the national news would be like if it were two white guys that stabbed a black female security guard.

They dindu nuffin they good gurls.
Old 10-28-2020, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I didn't. I was just writing my own stuff and you just agreed with me unexpectedly.
No my argument was that its semantics, can you just take a step back and realize that I dont look like this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We dont have to disagree on everything, we both play eq, see start there!

edit: then funny thing is we're arguing over something we both agree is pointless, becuse I made a joke and some argumentatitve person wanted to attack me over my adjitives in my joke lol

Like if I said "freedom" insted of democracy, someone woudla been like "Braveheart invented freedom dont they teach anyone anything in school anymore??" lmao

And im suppsoed to upset at liberals for cancel culture? Yall are the same!

Between the two bases in this country there is no joke that can be made without someone karren flying in and arguing about phrasing.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-28-2020 at 02:54 PM..
Old 10-28-2020, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now imagine what the national news would be like if it were two white guys that stabbed a black female security guard.

Huh? They were arrested and charged. Isn't that what's supposed to happen?
Old 10-28-2020, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

All it took for an anti masker to be pro mask was for 2 people of color to be anti mask. lol if that was Mark and Patricia people'd be on fox news calling them 2 hero's for standing up to tyranny.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-28-2020 at 03:00 PM..
Old 10-28-2020, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Huh? They were arrested and charged. Isn't that what's supposed to happen?
He's talking about the media response and what the racial/gender inverse of this situation would garner in the media. Do we need to spell it out each time or are you that ignorant?
Old 10-28-2020, 03:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bobulinski story ain't going away. More recordings of phone callas between Bobulinski and Biden insiders coming out tonight on Tucker Carlson.

This is the biggest story of 2020 as of now.

Once Trump wins, the biggest story will be why the media refused to cover the biggest story.

Oh, and how most of the pollsters were wrong...again.

Winning, bigly.
This might be the biggest story in your life, but it's not big at the moment. It doesn't seem that it will change things.

Trump has a meaningful chance of winning the overall election. If he wins a state where one or two polls had Biden with a bigger lead than the margin of error, that doesn't make the polls wrong.

Best case for Biden is they call either NC or FL for him early and it's a long night for Trump. But I still think Trump has +2 in his back pocket (a four point shift) and could well win all the states where it's currently close: NC, FL, GA, IA, and AZ.

So I'm back to saying Pennsylvania is the real story. There is not really a plausible scenario where Trump loses PA and wins. However if he wins PA and all the other states he's expected to win or is close in, he is re-elected. He does not need MI, WI, or MN to win. Even though the modeling clearly favors Biden, he is only +5 in PA.
Old 10-28-2020, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The United States is a corporate oligarchy.
Let's just call it Cyberpunk. Damn you, Gibson. I'm starting to suspect that fiction eventually manifests as reality. Spelling is a spell and all that.
Old 10-28-2020, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's talking about the media response and what the racial/gender inverse of this situation would garner in the media. Do we need to spell it out each time or are you that ignorant?
I find it useful to make you spell out what you really mean.

Anyway it's on CBS
Old 10-28-2020, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

SNIPES.

That's NOT a good store name. You're either getting a red dot on you or you're killing vampires in a dance club while saying some pretty ridiculous things.

Quote:
“It’s the complete randomness of this. It’s terrifying,” Judge Mary Marubio said
LOL. Judge Mary Marubio thinks things like that happen so completely randomly. Maybe it's because she looks like this:

Don't color me a hater, but drawing some assumptions based on her clothing, haircut, and those damn glasses, I would hazard a guess she doesn't have the life experience to be able to determine any sort of causality or statistical significance of a knife crime in a neighborhood where the crime scene location is surrounded on all sides by blocks that have more empty lots than ones with standing houses (SNIPES is one block east):

Only someone completely divorced from reality could breathlessly exclaim her outrage at this whole randomness, as if she didn't live in a city where 643 people were shot down on the streets this year so far. What does she thinks happens to people who have never had a father, who never completed school, who played in empty lots full of needles, and who step over the bodies of people they used to know on the way to the next government handout? Does she think they learn to resolve customer service disputes by calling the manager and asking for a coupon?

Quote:
I can’t fashion conditions that would protect the community.” - also Mary Marubio
She said that when denying bail conditions, so the statement is out of context, and also legally prudent.

But it's also true in any context. Mary Marubio and her ilk literally can't protect the community. They can't fashion it.
Old 10-28-2020, 03:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well said.
Closed Thread