Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2020, 05:30 AM
Banned

People talking about white supremacy and this party and that party are completely ignorant of the reality they live in.

Operation Paperclip (July 20th, 1945-1959) was carried out by CIA and other agencies to bring Nazi scientists and elite to the U.S to further "science". Let that sink in.

On paper it was 1600+ of them, in reality the documents reveal more than 4500.

Truth of the matter is: they don't care what color you are. Only if you are a good slave and adhere to the system like a good serf.

But continue to divide yourselves on purposefully manifested ideologies that keep the working class bogged down and unable to break their chains.
Old 10-03-2020, 06:09 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

serious question tho as i dont pay attention to politics past reading voting history and voting on who will most likely implement policies that directly effect me.

is saying something like america first really a white supremacy dog whistle?

ive traveled a bit (not the entire world or anything) and people are ALWAYS saying their country is the best / #1 etc, and never considered anything more than brief topical nationalism
Old 10-03-2020, 06:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When your entire political identity is "I'm on the good guy team", you inevitably run into a supply and demand dilemma when things improve. Ergo, trump, who is just a rich brat, is now basically the next hitler.

Ironically, the people who fancy themselves the harbingers of peace, need peace not to occur, otherwise they make themselves obsolete. So just stretch those definitions out as much as you need to, now *everyone's* a white supremacist!
Because if there was peace, there wouldn't be anything else to do...
Old 10-03-2020, 06:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwikt96 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
serious question tho as i dont pay attention to politics past reading voting history and voting on who will most likely implement policies that directly effect me.

is saying something like america first really a white supremacy dog whistle?

ive traveled a bit (not the entire world or anything) and people are ALWAYS saying their country is the best / #1 etc, and never considered anything more than brief topical nationalism
Yes. There's a difference between having national pride and patriotism vs saying we should only look out for ourselves and keep the immigrants out and build the useless wall that is purely a symbol of keeping out a certain race of people (since it wouldn't actually function as a barrier to entry in the country).
Old 10-03-2020, 07:59 AM
Sarnak

Ive had a few names changed that I felt were a bit petty, but I did make them knowing it was a risk, all it takes is one person to report it and boom. The sting will wear off OP, you cant seriously tell me you thought Americafirst was totally legit lol.
Old 10-03-2020, 06:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gays will vote for Trump... but guys will vote for Biden.

Oh my, if you don't vote for Trump you're not pro-gay, but you're also anti-gay because you don't vote for Biden since some gays will vote for him.

Yeesh, you're in a pickle. You have to 100% align with everyone person that votes for your candidate, but if some group votes for another candidate, you obviously don't support that group.

If you don't vote for Trump, you obviously don't support law enforcement - they are almost all going for him

Where is Gary Johnson when ya need him?
https://youtu.be/MBKu9OJ8Ltk
Old 10-04-2020, 12:53 AM
Aviak

Americafirst may be the dumbest name ever typed. Way to go dipshit.
Old 10-04-2020, 12:57 AM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-06-2020, 11:23 AM
Fire Giant

Let's take a minute and just commend the Japanese people for how they handled their trials and tribulations in life..... Went to war, got smoked by cheat code bombs. Handled racism like a boss. Handled internment camps like a boss. Worked hard like a boss. Played their role for many years quietly and now we in good with the boss- Which is America.

Can I be Japanclosesecond ?
Old 10-06-2020, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's take a minute and just commend the Japanese people for how they handled their trials and tribulations in life..... Went to war, got smoked by cheat code bombs. Handled racism like a boss. Handled internment camps like a boss. Worked hard like a boss. Played their role for many years quietly and now we in good with the boss- Which is America.

Can I be Japanclosesecond ?
minus all the raping they did.
Closed Thread