Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2020, 04:12 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did OP ever get hooked up? If not, I have an schw and wus quivering staff you can have OP
Big time. kjs86z hooked me up with a jade mace and a couple of bit of armor. I've been grinding in Kurns all weekend. XP has been awesome and I've already hit lvl 20!

I've got so many bone chips that between my spiderling silk and them, I can't fit them all into my bank even with 8 backpacks. So I'll need to make my way over to EC to sell my wares.

My plan is to sell all these goods and then see if I can replace some of my curescale cloth armor from the newbie quest with something better/lighter and acquire a 2hb. If you do have a spare quivering staff, that would be awesome!
Old 08-24-2020, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Swap the visible curscale for bristlesilk (purchased outside the monk guild). Except for the chest it looks cooler. People give invites on appearance.
Old 08-24-2020, 10:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did OP ever get hooked up? If not, I have an schw and wus quivering staff you can have OP
Hes good! Gave him my pair of schw that were rotting on mule, jade mace, some other armor pieces and a little druid plvl bump in kurns.
Old 08-25-2020, 07:06 AM
Fire Giant

ive made the journey to EC without ports. Its dangerous. (I think was necro and gated back to kunark.) I couldnt remember all the details. I guess it wouldnt matter too much today if you can port to EJ. I also however enjoyed running level 1s to thurgadin to loot free velium frosted from drops from higher levels killing dwarves. (I dont think people kill those mobs much on blue.) I had a level 7 warrior with velium frosted leggings and the character got deleted i think by not playing it for several years. Was a sad waste. I never played it though because i wasnt into warriors at the time.
Closed Thread