Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2020, 01:59 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman2701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We conceded, and than you got your FTE you killed Statue on, could have picked up FTE if we weren't conceded on it.

[Wed Aug 19 14:56:50 2020] Kickez shouts, 'Riot Concedes Statue - too many racers'
[Wed Aug 19 14:59:06 2020] The Statue of Rallos Zek engages Zergi!
Either that Zergi FTE was a glitch or someone mem-blurred it. AG/Freedom had a handful of warriors with arrows into statue prior to this FTE going out.
Old 08-21-2020, 02:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They should add some powerups on the way to KT and Statue. Mushrooms, red shells, bananas, etc.
Can I pick Luigi?
Old 08-21-2020, 02:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kael, Gore & Sev (ej) agreements are finalized & agreed upon. All the leaders already know and were notified yesterday.
To my previous point. Is this posted publicly, as agreements for guilds behind closed doors is a tired trope.
Old 08-21-2020, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damarous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To my previous point. Is this posted publicly, as agreements for guilds behind closed doors is a tired trope.
Sorry you don’t got good enough guild for UN channel.
Old 08-21-2020, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes... Someone's got a hard-on for the boss. How's that boot taste?
Lmao dude ive been on this server a long time, ive seen the other foot races you are just mad cause riot cant race thats why they spent all day yesterday doing kael run ups and practice so they can git gud lmao

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 08-21-2020, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I dont remember that but I remember the great footraces of 2017, where Aftermath won every single footrace and detoxx was king of kael, still is king of kael.
https://youtu.be/HITM6abtKVw

AM didn’t win near every footrace. Rustle won a good bit. A/A ended up suspended for long time as well.
Old 08-21-2020, 05:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://youtu.be/HITM6abtKVw

AM didn’t win near every footrace. Rustle won a good bit. A/A ended up suspended for long time as well.
Let's not let facts get in the way of a good narrative, Ramen. Aftermath won *everything*
Old 08-21-2020, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus i feel bad for their parents
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sad pathetic people
Old 08-21-2020, 05:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (41.1 KB, 0 views)
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 08-21-2020, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They cut the sock time in half with new rules and foot racing is more fun + Cothing has small load time so even if 4 people get cothed at same time, lowest ping will always have a big advantage. What we have now is less full on socking, a more fair race, and a more exciting and fun race. I will add though(and my guild is smaller) there should be more racers allowed perhaps 6 or 8 per entity
Lol. Sounds like a blast.
Closed Thread