Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2020, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vdaria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let's be real, every single one of us works at walmart
I actually wouldn't mind trying Wal-Mart (minus the pay) just to see what it's like. I bet you meet mad bitches working there. I always meet chicks when I shop at Walmart.
Old 07-26-2020, 06:20 PM
Kobold

I don't even think Joe served. At first I was just convinced he was one of those autistic privates who exaggerated stories. But now... I think he read a military forum and invented each and every idea. It's like the guy read "50 Tallest Tales Soldiers Tell" and deluded himself into feeling like he lived it. Every. Single. Story. Is something you'd hear in a rumor mill, like some reject military forum. Nothing has that personal flavor to make it even believable.

Half a million dollars... I saw that news story too.

THE PATCH OF THE GROUP WHO INVADED AFGHANISTAN. And?

It's like he watched a movie, read some news stories, and Alex Jones'd his mind into thinking he was there too.

All shit talk aside, you need to tighten up how you tell a story if you want to not look like an imbecile.
Old 07-26-2020, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually wouldn't mind trying Wal-Mart (minus the pay) just to see what it's like. I bet you meet mad bitches working there. I always meet chicks when I shop at Walmart.
The local Wal-Mart around here has spent the past few years deliberately staffing its checkouts with physically disabled or mentally retarded cashiers in an effort to drive customers into using the unstaffed self-service checkouts. I still see nice-looking cashiers at Buehler's or IGA once in awhile, but never Wal-Mart anymore. If that trend hasn't caught on in your region yet, it probably will soon enough.

Danth
Old 07-26-2020, 06:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many accounts does someone need? Are you really this lonely?
This is my only account, thanks for proving you were some e-1 fobbit
Old 07-26-2020, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I always meet chicks when I shop at Walmart.
Do you tell them the war stories that you heard from the SOF guys when you were serving up the potatoes and meatloaf? Chicks dig uniforms, luckily most of them can't tell which is which.
Old 07-26-2020, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The local Wal-Mart around here has spent the past few years deliberately staffing its checkouts with physically disabled or mentally retarded cashiers in an effort to drive customers into using the unstaffed self-service checkouts. I still see nice-looking cashiers at Buehler's or IGA once in awhile, but never Wal-Mart anymore. If that trend hasn't caught on in your region yet, it probably will soon enough.

Danth
God forbid they hire retarded or disabled people for an incredibly simplistic and low-paying job and you have to go near them

It's like when I'm playing elf quest and my group asks me to get on discord, and I have to listen to the flapping of fatty jowls/alcoholism/people using a synthesizer to convert the timbre of their male voice to that of a faire high elven maiden, instead of just. you know, looking at pixel elves and suspending my disbelief
Old 07-26-2020, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God forbid they hire retarded or disabled people for an incredibly simplistic and low-paying job and you have to go near them

It's like when I'm playing elf quest and my group asks me to get on discord, and I have to listen to the flapping of fatty jowls/alcoholism/people using a synthesizer to convert the timbre of their male voice to that of a faire high elven maiden, instead of just. you know, looking at pixel elves and suspending my disbelief
Why even bother? First of all VOIP Is super duper not classic. worse than item links.

I refuse anytime a group asks me to join their discord grp, and on any raids I mute everyone except officers or raid leaders. I will only buff people who request by /tell. Maybe you've seen my spam in /say, "Tells for Buffs!"
Old 07-26-2020, 08:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
You can get a job delivering now for walmart they are launching prime in 1 week
Old 07-26-2020, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSurgeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't even think Joe served. At first I was just convinced he was one of those autistic privates who exaggerated stories. But now... I think he read a military forum and invented each and every idea. It's like the guy read "50 Tallest Tales Soldiers Tell" and deluded himself into feeling like he lived it. Every. Single. Story. Is something you'd hear in a rumor mill, like some reject military forum. Nothing has that personal flavor to make it even believable.

Half a million dollars... I saw that news story too.

THE PATCH OF THE GROUP WHO INVADED AFGHANISTAN. And?

It's like he watched a movie, read some news stories, and Alex Jones'd his mind into thinking he was there too.

Private Dancer?

All shit talk aside, you need to tighten up how you tell a story if you want to not look like an imbecile.
Old 07-26-2020, 08:28 PM
Banned

Meant to type Private Dancer i guess it was inside the quote
Closed Thread