Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2020, 01:39 PM
Sarnak

I still say Toeking is the good guy here. It's only natural to be frustrated when you're trying to play and some guy is all like "it's camped bro come back in like 2 days" at every fucking zone and camp you come across. At least he has the courtesy to call you an asshole to your face when you're being all passive aggressive, instead of acting a wanker and then being all like "im reporting you for abuse" hahaha, what a woman's blouse!
Old 03-08-2020, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definitely want to try red.
Toeking would fit in well here.
Old 03-08-2020, 02:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugnuts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still say Toeking is the good guy here. ... word salad...
Toeking is trash and so are you. Fuck off.
Old 03-08-2020, 02:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Toeking is trash and so are you. Fuck off.
^jimmies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-08-2020, 03:35 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugnuts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still say Toeking is the good guy here. It's only natural to be frustrated when you're trying to play and some guy is all like "it's camped bro come back in like 2 days" at every fucking zone and camp you come across. At least he has the courtesy to call you an asshole to your face when you're being all passive aggressive, instead of acting a wanker and then being all like "im reporting you for abuse" hahaha, what a woman's blouse!
I actually sort of agree with you. BUT i'd only been there an hour and had just logged on for the evening when the trains started coming. If he came back 10 hours later it would of been a different story.
Old 03-14-2020, 06:08 PM
Banned

Rumour has it Toeking is a good guy after all, a mostly well loved Shaman that buffs anyone expecting nothing in return. Rumor has it he also heartily apologized to you soon after this negative encounter but you still chose to be a weasel and make this post, then days later another post about someone else for similar circumstance? Funny how that goes...
Old 03-27-2020, 11:22 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Apparently galach didnt talk to him stern enough.. hes currently at sisters trying to do it again, except he approached from a lawyer quest stand point. Tried to ks a sister in the hut then I died and he got the train lmao theres numerous other sisters open but he refuses to listen..
Old 03-27-2020, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rumour has it Toeking is a good guy after all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarodare
Apparently galach didnt talk to him stern enough.. hes currently at sisters trying to do it again, except he approached from a lawyer quest stand point. Tried to ks a sister in the hut then I died and he got the train lmao theres numerous other sisters open but he refuses to listen..
Yeah, seems like a totally cool and normal individual to me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-28-2020, 03:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello friend, here is the image you requested.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm laughing so hard lol.

Attention Toeking if you can see this reply. Your solution to this problem is very easy, roll on RED your the kind of player who needs to play a PVP server..clearly lol.. Here you can just attack whoever your mad at and fight for the camp you want!

Onward, I'm more concerned with how the poster of this screenshot is starving his magician [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] summon some damn water and food and feed your character, how sad! Lol
45 Dark Elf Wizard - Smurf PVP
41 Enchanter - Jeffery PVP
37 Iksar Monk - Buster PVP
26 Human Ranger - Kenny PVP
RED99
Old 03-28-2020, 11:06 PM
Sarnak

Toeking confirmed good guy and straight edge.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Closed Thread