Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2020, 07:59 PM
Orc

So, I've done the following 3 times:

Got Regurgitonic
Had Identify cast on me to validate that it was: "Item Lore: Regurgitonic" and not the "Item Lore: Bad Regurgitonic"
Returned to Surefall Glade, waited until 3AM when Mammoth spawns.
Cast Calm on Mammoth, swim over, trade him Regurgitonic.
Receive nothing.

What am I missing? Is the Bayle List a quest item that's guaranteed 100%? Does it only work a smaller percentage of the time?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for the responses.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:30 PM
Banned

Not

In

Game

Sorry thanks for playing.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:59 PM
Orc

So if the earliest mention of the staff is June 2000 . . . then it should be in game around . . . January 2021?

http://wiki.project1999.com/EverQuest_Timeline

At least I got awesome Qeynos faction going for me...
Old 02-12-2020, 10:50 AM
Sarnak

I've got the bonethunder staff on my level 10 cleric. it works. he did the turn ins. I had to kill mammoth with my necro and log in my cleric to loot.

The staff is proc'ing for him at level 10 doing the same damage the undead DD spell does.

It's worth the effort, though I have to give Drosco a big F-U as that dude was the hardest part of the camp.
Old 02-12-2020, 11:45 AM
Orc

Were you able to get the quest dialog from Runethar? I am at max faction and he still won't respond to it.

Did you turn in the Thunderstaff and Bayle List in a leap of faith and get the reward?

Drosco - took 15 kills before I got the Order of Thunder.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2020, 03:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Were you able to get the quest dialog from Runethar? I am at max faction and he still won't respond to it.

Did you turn in the Thunderstaff and Bayle List in a leap of faith and get the reward?

Drosco - took 15 kills before I got the Order of Thunder.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't get any of the dialogue...i leap of faithed it with the thunderstaff and bayle list turn in and i got the cool music, the little bit of exp and the bonethunder staff in return.

If i rememeber correctly, i oculdn't get the dude to respond to me either so I tried it....and it worked.

Yeah, Drosco took me a couple days - a few hours each day. It sucked to even get him to spawn, let alone drop that friggen Order of Thunder.

All worth it in the end.
Old 02-12-2020, 03:20 PM
Orc

Wow. Thank you!

Leap of faith, and now the proud owner of a Bonethunder Staff! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2020, 03:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow. Thank you!

Leap of faith, and now the proud owner of a Bonethunder Staff! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome! Congrats!
Old 02-28-2020, 09:53 PM
Large Rat

Curious, what was your faction standing when you guys did leap of faith on this?
Old 02-29-2020, 06:22 PM
Orc

Just to be safe, max faction with Knights of Thunder. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

- Lots of Putrid Rib turn ins
- Lots of Pouch of evidence turn ins
- Then ~10 bone chip turn ins to push it to max

I ended up paying a n00b 25 plat to keep Niclaus in a hail lock so I could do 15 putrid / 15 pouch turn ins in a row. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Takes time, but wasn't sure how low faction could be.
Closed Thread