Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2020, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're nearly at Jauna rant levels dude. Like 0 people here take anything you post seriously.
i don't need lectures in interpersonal relations from a pathetic chimera of wigger, weabo, and trektard.

anyone with an IQ over 100 listens to everything I say intently; they know i'm the smartest mother fucker in the room.
Old 01-27-2020, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimgor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EXAMPLE: Look at prices for Fishbone Earring on the wiki and compare green and teal. Tell me again which one is more responsible for the crazy high prices we now see.
This clearly doesn't fit the "Teal players are responsible for everything bad" narrative Green players are gaslighting themselves with, so it will be ignored.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 01-27-2020, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't need lectures in interpersonal relations from a pathetic chimera of wigger, weabo, and trektard.
Anyone see that new Picard show yet and is it worth watching?
Old 01-27-2020, 01:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone see that new Picard show yet and is it worth watching?
No, because it's undoubtedly going to be a 'woke' deconstruction of the Star Trek ethos like the Disney Star Wars movies.
Old 01-27-2020, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

The Next Generation wasn't woke enough to alienate you already? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-27-2020, 01:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Next Generation wasn't woke enough to alienate you already? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Enterprise was a patriarchy run by a couple of white guys. Woke circa 1990 is borderline fascist by modern standards.
Old 01-27-2020, 01:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siege [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, because it's undoubtedly going to be a 'woke' deconstruction of the Star Trek ethos like the Disney Star Wars movies.
What offends you so much about gender and racial inclusion and representation?
Old 01-27-2020, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siege [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Enterprise was a patriarchy run by a couple of white guys. Woke circa 1990 is borderline fascist by modern standards.
I'm pretty sure that Patrick Stewart is in charge of a ship in this new show as well, but keep reaching to try to score meaningless political points.
Old 01-27-2020, 01:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What offends you so much about gender and racial inclusion and representation?
can u be included but not reprosented

or reprosented but not included?
Old 01-27-2020, 01:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
it's good.
Closed Thread