Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2019, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

40 has been brutal for magician - feels like a true wall, oh wait I have no 39 pets.

makes sense
Old 11-27-2019, 11:29 AM
Sarnak

Do guards in rivervale. I'm here on teal and it has a 100 zem, 10p spears and 1p shields every kill, and it's relatively safe and easy to single pull guards. There is a safe spot on the little hill near misty vale. Some guards are level 38 and some are green and give no exp which is the primary drawback - but you can use your pet to mow down the green guards and collect good loot. I've been paying lowbies to vender for me about 30p and end up with a few hundred plat after just a short time killing guards.

I recommend trying this out for anyone looking for an actual good exp/money spot at 40 and doesn't need rivervale faction (and not on teal, ty).
Zekdos - Troll SK
Old 11-27-2019, 11:41 AM
Kobold

Making recommendations for quality spots seems counter productive if you intend on camping them.

However I have heard that spectres and hill giants are amazing exp and 50p per kill. Also oggok guards drop fs and they are also good exp
Old 11-27-2019, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

i just imagine its 2 levels and try to make my brain to release some endorphins at the halfway point

at 50% of lv 40 and 45, break out the wine and celebrate!... then keep grinding
Old 11-27-2019, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just imagine its 2 levels and try to make my brain to release some endorphins at the halfway point

at 50% of lv 40 and 45, break out the wine and celebrate!... then keep grinding
Lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-27-2019, 12:28 PM
Kobold

Bah, stop complaining and be thankful you didn't pick magician! Poor bastards, I know a 48 mage. No root or dots or heals, and their pet is about the same as yours! Be thankful for what you have and stop slacking! POWER THROUGH THE PAIN!
Old 11-27-2019, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What classes and races? There are a lot of level 30 and 35 guards in cities all around the world just begging to be farmed for fine steel and exp! Guard killing spots, other than rivervale and highkeep and maybe oggok/freeport, are usually a lot quieter than monster killing spots, and while they don't usually support a group they are good for solos and duos.
Bard/Druid. He doesnt want to tank Freeport but Oggok is where my head was at. We did them for a little bit, was good, but getting the camp is very difficult. The past 72 hours about 60 of them have had the same two people or one or the other in there. It's just hard to get camps, it's the main issue. Freeport East guards will be where I try to do some soloing ..... and Grobb will be viable in a few more levels.
Old 11-27-2019, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordgordon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Making recommendations for quality spots seems counter productive if you intend on camping them.

However I have heard that spectres and hill giants are amazing exp and 50p per kill. Also oggok guards drop fs and they are also good exp
Spectres can be up to 12p a kill but by no means every time. still decent though. HG can be up to 50pp a kill but as low as 2pp, so it's not 100% but any time you can kill blue mobs that are higher level and near your level its better, even better if they are yellow or red :P
Closed Thread