Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2019, 05:49 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should my computers gamma make night time look like daytime? :/
no, is it? post a screenshot
Old 10-27-2019, 07:44 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I didn't really want to read all 400 posts here. I noticed in WK last night that I could see a light source moving around at night, but couldn't see the person because they were invisible. Should people be able to see light sources of people that are invis?
Old 10-28-2019, 01:51 PM
Banned

Yes I remember from RZ you'd see the ground lit up

You'd also see the magic bouncing blue ball if an invisible bard was running around and u couldn't see invis

Candles and firebeetle eye still seem huge

EK cliff road to high pass was AWESOMELY dark but I feel it could be darker still as night elsewhere if possible - especially forest type zones like Nek, Innothule and Feerott
Last edited by Nirgon; 10-28-2019 at 01:55 PM..
Old 10-28-2019, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

FWIW I forgot how powerful invis was for levels 1-12+ Its like, I remember getting see invis on RZ was like a big deal. I was like why is it so important? someone cast it on me and like there were 8 people standing around me lol

I was young and dumb back then so I cant remember the light issue you two are talking about, so I differ to nirgons memory but yeah, been noticing how powerful a necromancer is with see invis/invis at level 8)
Old 10-29-2019, 09:41 AM
Banned

Eh my memory isn't holding as well as it was 8 years ago when I was firing away.

Did my best with the time I had.
Old 10-29-2019, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I didn't really want to read all 400 posts here. I noticed in WK last night that I could see a light source moving around at night, but couldn't see the person because they were invisible. Should people be able to see light sources of people that are invis?
Blankdiploma stated that this cannot be changed/fixed.
Old 10-29-2019, 05:34 PM
Skeleton

Default Race change?

Are you going to offer people the ability to change their race of current characters? It has been years since server launch and you are just now rolling out nerfs. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2019, 06:08 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kistoff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you going to offer people the ability to change their race of current characters? It has been years since server launch and you are just now rolling out nerfs. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t really see how this is a nerf when there are plenty of spells and items to help you in the darkness. Although it came later than we wanted, it is how the game was intended to be, and I see that as a positive.
Old 10-29-2019, 06:42 PM
Skeleton

"Nerf" - reduce its power or effectiveness within the game.

You certainly reduced the night vision effectiveness for certain races? Unless being blind is a desirable trait we all want?
Old 10-29-2019, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kistoff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, are you serious?