Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 04:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by snwbrdr642 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4th meal i hope that pic in ur sig is what u actually look like.
It's my RL pic dude.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyOctober [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for the response.

Also, I am just now learning about the Titanium requirement...I went on amazon and there is literally -one- up there, and it's $100.

Any way to obtain this at a lower price?
Jack Sparrow is giving one away... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-27-2011, 11:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kika Maslyaka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jack Sparrow is giving one away... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't his ship docked in Pirate Bay?
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 05-27-2011, 11:40 AM
Sarnak

Pirates often used many other ways to obtain things they desire. I wonder if that's why they called them pirates?
Old 05-27-2011, 11:46 AM
Sarnak

Is there a reason folks are so cryptic and talking about pirates and such instead of coming out and saying it clearly?
Old 05-27-2011, 12:15 PM
Kobold

Because they can't exactly have posts spelling out or explaining how to do something that is illegal if it is in regards to playing this game. If something illegal is posted it would have to get taken off the forums, lest it appear the devs support such illegal action... or at least obviously, knowingly, allowed it to take place.

Thus the dancing. Is it obvious? Well, there is plausible deniability in the way it's done, even if only barely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(Yes, I know, plausible deniability is not the best term as it refers to CIA operations and chains of command, still, you get the jist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard
I don't come into McDonalds and criticize your work.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

Seems like sony could have made some money if they had titanium available on their site.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:14 PM
Decaying Skeleton

A little update, I actually did look into it. It just seems though, based on the comments of the DL file, that nobody can seem to get it to work.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On another reminiscent note, wasn't it the Fennin Ro population that were always whining about overcrowding? Was it them who planted the seeds of discontent that started new servers like Luclin/Lanys T'Vyl coming up? Did the server select screen show the amount of players on each server? Or did I dream it?

I started on Prexus because a short server name was the only way I'd remember where I was playing the last session [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] derp
I was on the Rathe way back when and I remember when it crashed (yet again) a bunch of us got into SOEs chat and started "Split The Rathe! "Split The Rathe! They eventually did.

And yeah, at one time they did show the population numbers. That was pulled when DAOC came out, I think.

E-bay has one decently priced copy
http://cgi.ebay.com/EverQuest-Titani...item23111ac60a
Last edited by Zakaton; 05-27-2011 at 01:26 PM..
Old 05-27-2011, 01:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyOctober [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A little update, I actually did look into it. It just seems though, based on the comments of the DL file, that nobody can seem to get it to work.
Sometimes you can find things for dl in multiple places on the internet. Some of them work, some don't, you have to look around and find the right one.
Closed Thread