Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 04:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But a complicated yes..... one day [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I want them so bad so does wenai hahaha

Some how we will figure it out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

U know we will wenai! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well either way, I love the effort you have put in thus far friendo. Its much appreciated.

Those buttons though :hearteyes:

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 10-23-2019, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

ikr I was trying to get us textured images on the action window (like sit/stand etc) but then after i was like super excited about it Wenai messages me "did you try moving them onto the hotbutton window?" and then I did and a blank button appeared 8(

And I go NOOOO and he goes yep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

haha Oh well, one day!
Old 10-24-2019, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Bertoxxulous bless Kachoo.

He patiently waited while I chiseled away at this marble block to make it a trade window.

Thank you Kachoo I would have said FUGIT and went to bed if were not for you!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit: oh hey whitebandit, notice that I was able to salvage a few of those buttons in the ui, in this pic there is one, tracking is another one I can think of. I only was able to salvage a few heh... /tears
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-24-2019 at 12:42 AM..
Old 10-24-2019, 02:32 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Not sure if the following items have been mentioned yet so apologies if they have.

When using a custom hot key and changing the font color of the text in the hot key, when placing that hot key on page 2, the hot key on page 1 in the corresponding spot will have it's text color changed to that of the hot key on page 2.
See pictures below:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

This reverts back to normal upon logging out, however if you were to move the hot key around or make a new hot key with different colored text it will happen again.

Another issue that I have noticed is some windows return to a default position upon logging out and logging back in. The ones I have run across so far are:

Main inventory
Skills
Loot
Bank
Merchant
NPC trade window

Not anything game breaking but just thought I would mention it.
Thank you devs for all the hard work!
Old 10-24-2019, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

Thanks for this!
Old 10-24-2019, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bertoxxulous bless Kachoo.

He patiently waited while I chiseled away at this marble block to make it a trade window.

Thank you Kachoo I would have said FUGIT and went to bed if were not for you!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit: oh hey whitebandit, notice that I was able to salvage a few of those buttons in the ui, in this pic there is one, tracking is another one I can think of. I only was able to salvage a few heh... /tears
I’m so moist right now

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 10-25-2019, 12:36 PM
Skeleton

On the character creation screen, the back button does not work. If I select to create a new character and decide that I didn't want to do that or that I want to re-allocate my initial stats/class/face from the second screen, I have to exit the client and restart.
Old 10-25-2019, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

I see a few people discussing back button problems, but it does not seem to apply to everyone. I can use the back button at all levels of character creation. There's something else at work affecting it too.

Danth
Old 10-25-2019, 12:46 PM
Skeleton

Mine works now, not sure why. After multiple client restarts it still wasn't but this time it is.

Edit: And now it isn't working again, even though I haven't restarted my client since it was working.
Last edited by semioldguy; 10-25-2019 at 12:53 PM..
Old 10-25-2019, 01:04 PM
Fire Giant

Escape works as the Back button. FYI
Closed Thread