Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2019, 02:10 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default This Week on Green

Greetings!

There is a buzz in the air around the opening of the green server tomorrow, and I'm sure that buzz will continue on for days, weeks, months, and maybe even years! The p99 community has been a pretty amazing community to be a part of, and I would like to chronicle the life of the Green server with a week-in-review post.

In talking with some friends about the idea, we got excited about the potential. From forum posts about going-ons over the last week, including dragon kills and server firsts, to interviews with guild leaders or just random Joe's I run into in game. I've listened to, and been entertained by, Sirken's podcasts over the years, and he did a great job of bringing the p99 nostalgia to me in a different medium--when I didn't have hours to play.

I'm planning to start by updating this thread every Monday, and if I have fun with it, and people are interested, I may start up a podcast, or spend some time with Fraps and making a video aspect to my chronicling. In the long term, I'm excited about the idea of comparing this Green server to future green servers, and seeing how the server communities and accomplishments compare and contrast.

With that said, I'm hoping to get some time to join in the fun of opening weekend with you all, and if anyone would like to be my first interviewee, please shoot me a pm and I will send you back a short list of questions about yourself and your experiences on the server for opening weekend!

Owl
Closed Thread