Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2019, 11:40 AM
Kobold

Don't listen to the trolls. He should have seen with you guys first. It is common courtesy.
If you see a floor is taken, you either wait till they go higher, or come back later.

You were right to name and shame!
Old 08-01-2019, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

NEWBIES BEWARE!
Old 08-01-2019, 04:54 PM
Sarnak

Amazing how people on servers are generally cool, yet the forum is filled with WoW-grade personalities.
Old 08-01-2019, 04:55 PM
Sarnak

And by WoW-grade personalities, I speak of the little bitches attempting to troll OP.
Old 08-01-2019, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsorryGMs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea no one really cares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Behold, the Lord of the Edge.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-01-2019, 05:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany19 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi,
I went to ToFS to get a Rune Etched Wedding Band because I couldn't find it in EC for days.
I have a few of these that are unused. Pretty common drop from the wedding. Hit me up this evening on Sibot, Stabbling, or Asphix, and I'll sort you out.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeCaptain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Amazing how people on servers are generally cool, yet the forum is filled with WoW-grade personalities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeCaptain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And by WoW-grade personalities, I speak of the little bitches attempting to troll OP.
Its normally people who long quit the actual game.
Old 08-02-2019, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany19 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was me (Fuol, my shaman).
The short version, I wanted to get a Rune Etched Wedding Band for my rogue. I read on the wiki that I had to kill a certain mob on the first floor to move on to the second. When the group complained, my thinking was like "I'm gonna be gone in 5 minutes, you can't roadblock the dungeon and call it your camp."

After awhile (not nearly an hour, it was 2 spawns) I asked my guild for details about the dungeon as I started to worry it wasn't going to be as quick as I thought. They informed me that it takes a very long time and it's customary for a group to indeed be camping the whole first floor. So I apologized, buffed them up and left.
You're level 60 and had to ask your guild how dungeons and camps work? Why not just help them level and ask for loot rights to the key, since they most likely couldnt handle the 2nd floor?
Old 08-02-2019, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Just so you are aware Fool, plenty of people in AG have TOFS keys, as do some habitual community porters/rezzers.

Consequently you don't need your own key, you can group with someone who has one and they can click you up across floors.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:12 PM
Kobold

I rather enjoyed the Rant and Flame and Ending all within an hour of OP's timestamp.....lol

proof sometimes patience is a virtue
Closed Thread