Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 08:27 AM
Planar Protector

If you're trying to grind on Crag spiders at 21, you're playing a monk very, VERY wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:17 AM
Kobold

just because he cant "solo" at 21 means the server is nowhere close to classic... Get real buddy
Old 05-16-2011, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

I agree monks need a buff, also please fix the lag issues. Then, add in the proper triple attack. Also, there are some low level discs not available at the trainers. I can post some SS's on my live monk for proof.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree monks need a buff, also please fix the lag issues. Then, add in the proper triple attack. Also, there are some low level discs not available at the trainers. I can post some SS's on my live monk for proof.
i lol'd
Old 05-16-2011, 09:37 AM
Banned

To be fair, untwinked level 21 monks do suck.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just because he cant "solo" at 21 means the server is nowhere close to classic... Get real buddy
quiet foul orc. return to thy hole.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:31 PM
Sarnak

theres a very large dog outside of work right now and i had a half decent response to this baww thread but instead ide like to take a moment to tell the op about my day:

i woke up around 9 to take a nice long beer piss from the night before that burned a little mostly because of the taco tequito roller that i drunkenly bribed my house mate into buying me at around 3:30am. you see ive never realy been a 7-11 guy but since moving away from my home state ive become very fond of them, and although they are delicious they do cause a little pain urinating. so after my morning piss i layed on the layer of blankets i call a bed and thought about taking a vicodin to get back to asleep before i had to wake up for another awesome day on earth. i half heartedly masturbated instead thinking of lumberjacks. around 11 my house mates and i arouse to head off to work together as we always do on a rainy day as was today, but not before i taught that bathroom a lesson. work has been pretty good so far, ive spent the majority of the day drinking beer in the "safe room", attempting to come up with clever ways to explain to homeless people that i dont have any change/smokes for them as im broke as hell too (although i guess its my own fault i shouldnt smoke outside of work i should petition the GM's to let me smoke inside) and watching people get stabbed. im thinking of going home and playing neverwinter nights 2 on my house mates computer because we dont have internet there.what do you think, should we pony up the cash for internet or just keep suffering and only internet at work? i couldnt say for sure but im guessing the rest of my day will follow pretty much the same timeline. maybe ill eat a chicken sandwinch or continue to fantasize about the time i can play with wonderful people like you again who truely make the classic experience worth while.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:40 PM
Orc

^^ money post.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:47 PM
Banned

Has anyone called this guy a Homo yet?
Old 05-17-2011, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Slanky I really enjoyed that story but I don't enjoy your pictures.