Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2019, 06:02 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right... like I would be stupid enough to petition and make public a fraps of me duoboxing yet, at the same time, smart and ambidextrous enough to man two chars at once (especially with me fluttering around my movements on Svenn like a spaz) while talking with myself and asking myself whether or not we should kill a mob vs recharm it in group text.

Way to use ad hominem attacks to defend your flimsy position.
How am I supposed to know how stupid you are? You apparently can't read and comprehend the rules as they are written.

Flimsy? Na bruh. I have no doubt in our claim on the camp before you decided to sit on her spawn. If I had I would have pushed to let you have it.
Old 03-11-2019, 06:02 PM
Banned

I went back to look at my fraps. Link again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi87nSSy8-s&

At about 36 seconds you will see Bthori allege that it was actually us who trained them in some attempt to convince us that we were in the wrong so that we would not kill DS. This is their GL, the same OP here and the same guy who admitted today that they trained themselves (and presumably the same guy who was a dick with Tunare and Faydedar on this same two days!) It is clear that he will do whatever it takes (and make any argument it takes) to get the result he wants.

It is also very clear from the fraps that I was not boxing. I went to look at it again to point to some occasions where it is obvious there are two of us, but there are too many to even bother counting.
Last edited by Triangle; 03-11-2019 at 06:15 PM..
Old 03-11-2019, 06:15 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I went back to look at my fraps. Link again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi87nSSy8-s&

At about 36 seconds you will see Bthori allege that it was actually us who trained them. This is their GL, the same OP here and the same guy who admitted today that they trained themselves (and presumably the same guy who was a dick with Tunare and Faydedar on this same two days!) It is clear that he will do whatever it takes (and make any argument it takes) to get the result he wants.

It is also very clear from the fraps that I was not boxing. I went to look at it again to point to some occasions where it is obvious there are two of us, but there are too many to even bother counting.
This was fun btw! Hope to do it again soon.

Good luck on getting the GM's to interpret the rules completely differently than written though!
Old 03-11-2019, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How am I supposed to know how stupid you are? You apparently can't read and comprehend the rules as they are written.

Flimsy? Na bruh. I have no doubt in our claim on the camp before you decided to sit on her spawn. If I had I would have pushed to let you have it.
I don't see how you think the rules favor you, as you were not killing the respawns at the camp. i also don't think you are doing your guild any favors here with all this ad hominem stuff. Take a deep breath, step back, realize you messed up, and try to be more diplomatic. it was a bit of a dick move to snag your camp IMHO , but it's also legit within the rules to do.
Old 03-11-2019, 06:18 PM
Banned

It’s an old ruling but:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...8&postcount=14
Old 03-11-2019, 06:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was fun btw! Hope to do it again soon.

Good luck on getting the GM's to interpret the rules completely differently than written though!
Soooooo about those interpretations dog.

Sorry your guild is shit btw.
Old 03-11-2019, 09:04 PM
Orc

you let blood guard out dps you....XD
Old 03-11-2019, 11:47 PM
Sarnak

You know what they say.. Its tough to admit defeat.

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 03-12-2019, 01:25 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Here is Mr. Triangle (rover) today! Assisted by Inkky <aftermath>
https://youtu.be/5756DIywb5M

trains start at 9:10 into video.
Old 03-12-2019, 02:12 PM
Kobold

This is way better than the boring threads in Rnf
Closed Thread