Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2019, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a no from me, try Chardok.
Why are you in favor of this non-classic server rule in particular when you are constantly complaining about other server rules? Serious question.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Most of the raid rules are too complicated + bad overall. SOS
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 01-05-2019, 02:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the love of Christ will a Guide please say "yes its OK to camp Disco while Trakanon is in window as long as your guilds follows all the normal rules"
Sure. Go ahead.
Old 01-05-2019, 03:23 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is one of the reasons people criticize this server, there are too many dumb rules that don't even really make sense half the time and would be impossible to find unless you scroll through the 50 pages of Sirkens posts with a magnifying glass.
People have got banned from the forums for literally just copy & pasting the raid rules because they are so long and cumbersome that the joke is self evident.

Filing this one under NOT CLASSIC
Free Old Sebilis!
Old 01-06-2019, 12:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed. Put Scout on a 2-4 hour spawn please. Not classic, you say? See Seafury Cyclops changes. Some things are just common sense.
you know what else isn't classic? all these rules on when things cna be camped, who can camp them etc.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:08 AM
Kobold

Bring back Chardok AE
Old 01-06-2019, 08:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiefboy777 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bring back Chardok AE
Old 01-06-2019, 09:20 AM
Aviak

Make Sebilis Great Again!
Old 01-06-2019, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you know what else isn't classic? all these rules on when things cna be camped, who can camp them etc.
And you know what else isn't classic. Not having a paid staff of GMs and a (sort of paid, with free EQ) staff of Guides supporting the server 24/7. But since we don't have one classic thing, it only makes sense that we can't have another classic thing which depends on it (ie. you can't expect the same CS/rules from a 100% volunteer server that you'd expect from a paid one).

Also, I think maybe this whole thread is barking up the wrong tree. If you want people to be able to XP in Sebilis without disrupting raids you don't need to lobby the staff: all you have to do is get the leaders of all raid guilds to agree on it. I'm not saying that will be easy, but if you can do it you've got a player agreement, and the staff (typically) supports those.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 01-06-2019 at 12:08 PM..
Old 01-06-2019, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, I think maybe this whole thread is barking up the wrong tree. If you want people to be able to XP in Sebilis without disrupting raids you don't need to lobby the staff: all you have to do is get the leaders of all raid guilds to agree on it. I'm not saying that will be easy, but if you can do it you've got a player agreement, and the staff (typically) supports those.
No no no no no. You're missing the point. What these not so cute little snowflakes desperately desire is for the staff to enforce a ruleset that expressly favors the way they want to play, and to hell with everyone else. Although you've been around the block once or twice on this server, so I suppose you did know that already.
Closed Thread