Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2018, 03:46 PM
Kobold

Default Velious faction queries

Getting Thurgadin faction means you get to do the shawl and ring quests, and I am wondering if there are any nice quests available if you go with Kael faction instead?

Second question, I have always gone with Thurg faction on every character, and dragon faction came along with it.....can I become Ally at Kael and still retain good faction with either Skyshrine or Thurgadin?
Old 12-09-2018, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

http://wiki.project1999.com/Faction_...ion.2C_Velious
Old 12-09-2018, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

You can try to get all 3 factions as per above...

Kael faction = lots of stuff, mainly from WW dragons. Turn dragon heads in for ez 2-3k loots (frostbringers, cloaks of the maelstrom, barbed dragonscale XXX). If your goal is money, and velious faction is of concern, SS = big ticket HoT armor, but Kael dragon turn ins are more consistent.
Old 12-09-2018, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This (and I just added links to the three class armor sets to it).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:21 PM
Fire Giant

Great faction guide thanks for posting the link. Does anyone know off the top of their head was an Iksar Monk starting faction is with Coldain?
Old 12-10-2018, 02:23 PM
Aviak

should be apprehensive or dubious.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barlu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great faction guide thanks for posting the link. Does anyone know off the top of their head was an Iksar Monk starting faction is with Coldain?
Should be apprehensive

Interesting lore point, iksar start off deeply scowling to CoV as dragons hate iksar. Everyone else is threatening unless you worship Veeshan. Veeshan worshippers start off dubious and can immediately travel safely through SS
Closed Thread