Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2018, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

JD, I buy horizon. So paying the extra $0.50 is worth it for grass fed I take it? Thanks for the info. Ducking milk is outrageous
Old 10-12-2018, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Also general question, I’m plateauing, losing fat but also losing some muscle. I don’t really know what to eat. I hate obesity and overeating... honestly, like Jeff, I don’t really like eating in general. Should I be adding a couple 20g protein “shakes” (just water and 200 calories of protein powder) to up my protein while not dramatically raising calories? I want to keep building muscle but also cut down, and I really don’t know how to eat more since I hate eating when not hungry
Old 10-12-2018, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also general question, I’m plateauing, losing fat but also losing some muscle. I don’t really know what to eat. I hate obesity and overeating... honestly, like Jeff, I don’t really like eating in general. Should I be adding a couple 20g protein “shakes” (just water and 200 calories of protein powder) to up my protein while not dramatically raising calories? I want to keep building muscle but also cut down, and I really don’t know how to eat more since I hate eating when not hungry
Ugh the struggles are real for those who really find eating a chore.... Is it mean of me to be happy you're out there figurin it out too?? Nothin but love Patriam.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:38 PM
Banned

a gallon of greenwise milk in boca raton florida is 6.99-7.99

whats 50 cents extra for the right milk?> : )
Old 10-12-2018, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ugh the struggles are real for those who really find eating a chore.... Is it mean of me to be happy you're out there figurin it out too?? Nothin but love Patriam.
Yeah man it sucks... if I figure something out I’ll let you know. I tried to add peanut butter to my diet and even that grossed me out. I could feel the processed bull shit after a few weeks
Old 10-13-2018, 08:14 PM
Fire Giant

finally cutting soda for good. been weaning myself off for the past few weeks and it's time to just take the plunge. was up to half a dozen cans a day at my highest. past few weeks been 1-2 cans a day. today was the first full day with nothing. probably going to suck worse in the coming days.

my life's miserable and being overweight doesn't help. part of me counted on being dead by now and it hasn't happened, so why not go for something extreme anyways. once I'm okay with just water, gonna limit myself to just nothing but baked whole potatoes for two weeks a la Penn jillette. probably a terrible idea but we'll see. here's to weight loss... gains(?)
Old 10-13-2018, 08:19 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
finally cutting soda for good. been weaning myself off for the past few weeks and it's time to just take the plunge. was up to half a dozen cans a day at my highest. past few weeks been 1-2 cans a day. today was the first full day with nothing. probably going to suck worse in the coming days.

my life's miserable and being overweight doesn't help. part of me counted on being dead by now and it hasn't happened, so why not go for something extreme anyways. once I'm okay with just water, gonna limit myself to just nothing but baked whole potatoes for two weeks a la Penn jillette. probably a terrible idea but we'll see. here's to weight loss... gains(?)
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2018, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Cuttings liquid calories is huge. I quit my 4 energy drink a day habit last year at my heaviest and lost about 10 lbs after a week or two. If you can make the lifestyle switch to black coffee and water, you’re going to have a much much easier time with weight loss. Good luck!
Old 10-13-2018, 08:30 PM
Banned

Coffee with creamer is straight up tastier than whatever sugary filth y'all have been suckling from Moloch's teat
Old 10-13-2018, 09:02 PM
Fire Giant

im hoping to be done with caffeine completely as it always puts me on edge and i'd rather be more calm, but should i decide otherwise, i am blessed to live within walking distance of multiple cuban cafeterias that make the most bomb cafe con leches so i'll keep that in mind