Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2018, 08:21 AM
Planar Protector

Trust me having a gm on red is like allowing the government into your life. They do not understand the landscape of the server. They are easily manipulated by petition quest. If there could be a gm that actually didn’t have a swole head and just banned for clear violations. A gm should basically just watch raid time and that’s it. What like 9 hours a week to make sure boxes and trains aren’t happening.

To many bans from he said she said or fake logs or just from masters like toothpaste. Just watch the raids turn off ooc and that’s it. Fuck lns and all that other micro level shit and allow players to do their own policing and factions.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

bans are dumb. instead, lock people up in qeynos aqueducts or host public lynchings. put some custom code in the game where people are bound to a jail cell without a way out. naked, alone, and afraid.
Old 06-28-2018, 11:12 AM
Banned

Yeah let’s ban PrAS from OOC again
Old 06-28-2018, 05:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kildone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I second Agatha for GM.

Warlok Goatassin
Luminary Polyester
Master Cotten
Old 06-29-2018, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck lns and all that other micro level shit and allow players to do their own policing and factions.
LNS is a legitimate strategy.
Old 06-29-2018, 06:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LNS is a legitimate strategy.
This is exactly what I mean and I know what you mean cause I saw a lot of lawyering up with lns. Just monitor the big stuff let the little stuff go and don’t take any players word for it.
Old 06-29-2018, 07:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bans are dumb. instead, lock people up in qeynos aqueducts or host public lynchings. put some custom code in the game where people are bound to a jail cell without a way out. naked, alone, and afraid.
This would be peak immersion
Old 06-29-2018, 09:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The PvP among inmates would probably make the prison the most populated and fun part of the server. Tune would be 6 boxing a full group of PvPers running things in the slums.
Last edited by HippoNipple; 06-29-2018 at 09:35 AM..
Old 06-29-2018, 07:25 PM
Banned

The real issue with all of the GMs to have been on red, is they have all been really dumb

I dare any GM to say otherwise
Old 06-29-2018, 08:05 PM
Kobold

risky dare right there
Closed Thread