Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2018, 12:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fumanshu didn't tip me, just links his BiS pants and quotes Shakespeare. I'm ok with it.
Sad part is i think i did forget to tip someone this morning. I sorry whoever that was.
Old 05-02-2018, 12:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fumanshu didn't tip me, just links his BiS pants and quotes Shakespeare. I'm ok with it.
I know someone else who thinks it's funny to link pants to tease poor folks who don't have them :P
Old 05-02-2018, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only been stiffed a handful for times, although I cant really remember names or guilds simply because I have enough plat that its not worth my time to really care about it

That said raid guild members in my experience are on average better tippers -- some of them have been around for a long time and seem to have more plat than they know what to do with
When do you have time to port people? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You spend most of your waking hours boxing alts in Wakening Lands. Oh, right... your "boyfriend" runs to the vacant computer when a GM shows up.
Old 05-02-2018, 02:27 PM
Sarnak

I have a created a template that you can copy/paste after receiving a port from DaP.

Quote:
Thank you for the port. I'd normally donate 50pp, but due to the toxic behavior in RNF from various Dial-A-Port members, as well as ninja looting raid items from other guilds, I have refrained from tipping at this current moment. Thanks again.
Old 05-02-2018, 02:32 PM
Large Bat

Just dont port AM anymore DAP.

Let them be douchebags who have to walk.
Old 05-02-2018, 03:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaefLaFrenz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just dont port AM anymore DAP.

Let them be douchebags who have to walk.
Nah, DAP should port them to a random zone and copy/paste this template while gating

Quote:
Thank you for requesting this port. I'd normally port you to your desired destination, but due to the toxic behavior in RNF from various Aftermath members, as well as a lack of tips from your guild in the past, I have refrained from porting you to your desired destination at this current moment. Thanks again.
Old 05-02-2018, 04:06 PM
Kobold

So I guess as a (newer) AM member who also has a druid in DaP, I'll have to start refusing to port or tip myself. Next time my druid ports herself, she's going to /rude herself and then run off as fast as she can. Then she'll complain in guild chat about the latest AM exploitation. In the future she will duck her ports when she realizes she's porting that AM witch again. In retaliation, my cleric will refuse to rez herself, because dirty DaP'ers don't deserve rezzes.

I think my head is going to crack open after trying to imagine that kind of schizophrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-02-2018, 04:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Moe you need to stop boxing asap ur not Muhammad Ali
Draco, you know I can't even manage to do a SS MQ without screwing it up, do you really think I'm coordinated enough to box?
Old 05-02-2018, 04:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moerne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Draco, you know I can't even manage to do a SS MQ without screwing it up, do you really think I'm coordinated enough to box?
Sounds like you are if you are talking about porting yourself, which you could only do if you are boxing. Stop breaking the rules.
Old 05-02-2018, 04:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you are if you are talking about porting yourself, which you could only do if you are boxing. Stop breaking the rules.
Hehe kinda, but you didn't read it quite right. I was talking about my druid porting herself, not porting my other chars.
Closed Thread