Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2018, 01:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anything of note occur since the 30s

can't bring myself to check
nah just lhance getting bullied to the point of conspiracy theories.. tbh.
Old 01-04-2018, 02:32 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Serraphina Lacrimosa <Paradigm Shift> - 56 Rogue
Old 01-04-2018, 02:50 AM
Banned

Kinda looks accidental....and tbh in the time you stood there watching/mezzing and shit you could have run to the ZL.

It's just bad play by both OP and Greenrobed Chanter.
Old 01-04-2018, 02:52 AM
Banned

oh shit this is 70 pages long...da fuck
Old 01-04-2018, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's just bad play by both OP and Greenrobed Chanter.
This is what any normal thinking person gets from the video. ^

The added asshattery is when the noob gets bombarded with threatening tells about his reputation being ruined by a third party, I mean, when he was gently explained how he should watch what he says because his words could cause detriment to his in game elf reputation. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

To me that's the saddest/worst part of it, not even the dumb game play of both involved in the video which actually is more funny than anything.

Too many people take the game way too seriously when they start threatening reputation damage or thinking simple arguments or common mishaps over camps will or should cause actual "damaged reputations."

Serious nerds so serious.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:24 AM
Banned

im glad i read this page i liked the trained himself to death story

A+
Old 01-04-2018, 10:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watch this video, it's by Barkingturtle an elf on these forums who typically stays out of RnF. His video is worth exposing angry RnF nerds to though.

If you do nothing else and love animals, watch his Youtube video here it's quite funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEKZMrlqBwc&t=3s
He' really an elf ?

That is hilarious, if he really made that mad props to him.

Bazlekar - 30 [Dark Elf SHD]
Old 01-04-2018, 10:31 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what any normal thinking person gets from the video. ^

The added asshattery is when the noob gets bombarded with threatening tells about his reputation being ruined by a third party, I mean, when he was gently explained how he should watch what he says because his words could cause detriment to his in game elf reputation. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

To me that's the saddest/worst part of it, not even the dumb game play of both involved in the video which actually is more funny than anything.

Too many people take the game way too seriously when they start threatening reputation damage or thinking simple arguments or common mishaps over camps will or should cause actual "damaged reputations."

Serious nerds so serious.
He says as he furiously types his 48th response in this thread.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma1010 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He' really an elf ?

That is hilarious, if he really made that mad props to him.
It's his video, he posted it on Youtube of his real living house rooster. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Barkingturtle also has an animal sanctuary for birds and small mammals which you can view on Facebook which looks really nice.

I shared the video with family and I hope it gets the attention it deserves. Not only is it humorous, it shows the mental capacity of an animal (chicken) that is always regarded as non-thinking and stupid.

That rooster really expressed nervousness and was tense as the movie part built up! He watched the scenes, and reacted to what he felt/seen which amazed me.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He says as he furiously types his 48th response in this thread.
You are just a peanut gallery sycophant. You follow the coattails of other non-thinking nerds here on the forums.

I am going to have to stop acknowledging your presence it's clear you take the game too seriously and have a mental illness of sorts regarding pixel lust and people's reputations that need burned because they disagree with you.

Stop chasing me around the forums like some obsessed fan. Seek help.
Closed Thread