Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The OP wasn't having a brain fart. He actually thinks its the right choice to stand there and die as per his dumb ass argument in the 200 posts he made in this thread.

So, lesson not learned. He is still dumb. I hope to find more videos taken by himself getting skull fucked in a variety of zones.
That was dumb, but you can't forget the dumb chanter and his equally dumb/rude pal for sending threatening tells.

Honestly the entire episode was dumb which is why it made for fun RnF.

Thanks to all who participated.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope to find more videos taken by himself getting skull fucked in a variety of zones.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:06 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since you've been practically begging for me to respond to you, I'll oblige.

Fun is subjective. For instance, I don't find it fun to writing terrible stories.
Or learn English, apparently.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:15 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*shrug* a phone is gonna phone. Stopped caring a long time ago if it changes words like write to writing, as long the sentence is understandable.

You must still be mad that you cause trains in a drunken stupor then blame the person you trained. It's okay, I'll send a PM to rogean suggesting to implement a national weather alert that broadcasts zonewide every time you enter one. Safety first.
First of all, that would be awesome.

Secondly... at this point, when I think of you sitting there replying to me I'm picturing you as this big flabby numbskull with an oversized dense head smashing it repeatedly into the wall screaming at the computer screen "I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE STUPID" over and over again.

Like, bud... who was right/wrong/at fault etc etc was already established like 30 pages ago. Let it go, Elsa. Let it go.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all, that would be awesome.

Secondly... at this point, when I think of you sitting there replying to me I'm picturing you as this big flabby numbskull with an oversized dense head smashing it repeatedly into the wall screaming at the computer screen "I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE STUPID" over and over again.

Like, bud... who was right/wrong/at fault etc etc was already established like 30 pages ago. Let it go, Elsa. Let it go.
You really have this superiority thing going on, don't you?

***When people insult others it's a good sign they angry. Yikes! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2018, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or learn English, apparently.
Instead of being angry and insulting everyone, I want to share this funny video of someone's cock.

This Cute Video I took of My Cock is Going Viral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEKZMrlqBwc&t=3s

Enjoy buddy.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

66 pages wow
Old 01-03-2018, 02:23 PM
Kobold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hihEhsdwiIk
Old 01-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Kobold

Rule #1 of EQ: If the situation looks bad, RUN TO THE ZONE LINE.

You had days to escape, you choose to sit there and die.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really have this superiority thing going on, don't you?

***When people insult others it's a good sign they angry. Yikes! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Instead of being angry and insulting everyone, I want to share this funny video of someone's cock.

This Cute Video I took of My Cock is Going Viral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEKZMrlqBwc&t=3s

Enjoy buddy.
The best part about this, is that your obvious in your trolling and it is completely outdated... "You mad bro?"

I mean, I know we're all playing an elf sim from 1999 but come on... time to upgrade your trolling skillset.
Closed Thread