Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2017, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shutup Lhance you goddamned hippy
I will have you know I am not a hippy. As Loramin said, I am an EGALITARIAN.
Old 12-24-2017, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could be quite mean in my response to this comment but I am feeling festive so I will refrain from being a dick. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao

this thread is really showing what a faggot you truly are
Old 12-24-2017, 11:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it weird people are defending this idiot chanter for bringing a train in Uguk. He said he sat down to throw crack at the guy, there aren't 10 mobs stacked on top of each other in scryer area. Even if there was, hes 45...all 10 wouldn't aggro. Fishy shit right there.

Then he "tries to help" by mezzing. Why throw out a million mezzes against level 20 mobs instead of a single aoe mez, and proceed to nuke them dead with a single spell per mob. Or even charm. I get the feeling if this dumbass was a mage, hed only use his earth pet to root the mobs then back it off and send the message "I got them all rooted! Gtfo!".

Don't defend pure stupid please.
You clearly didn't watch the video before commenting. That or you have partial downs. I almost exclusively used the AoE mez, and as I said - I didn't have the mana to blast them down. And charming a level 15 mob to kill other 10-20 other level 15 mobs would have taken around 45 minutes and more mana than I had as I STILL WOULD HAVE HAD TO KEEP THEM MEZZED while the 1 charmed mob went 1v1 with the others for all eternity.

And like has already been said several times, Enchanter nukes aren't mana efficient. Even if I had been full mana, there was 0 chance of me killing them all.

And since Lhancelot and the idiot crew have been telling me to message a real enchanter (Nybras) and get some pro tips, just figured you should all know that he actually read the thread and told me he'd do the exact same thing I did.

I remember back in the day in live, trains happened constantly... it was part of the game. But I don't remember the incessant crying and whining. This game isn't easy. It's not meant to be easy. It's a completely unforgiving hard-mode game that people play because it's hard. If you want an easy cookie cutter "Hold-my-hand-while-i-put-on-autopilot" type of game, go play World of Warcraft.

I welcome all new players, and I would LOVE to see this server pop skyrocket and maybe even get a second server up and running that goes to Luclin or something idk -
but if you're a whiny crybaby that can't deal with a freaking train once in a while... Maybe this game isn't for you. /rant
Old 12-24-2017, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao

this thread is really showing what a faggot you truly are
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A71DE223-7BAD-40F0-AC1F-8CE22C612640.jpg (19.4 KB, 0 views)

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-24-2017, 11:53 PM
Banned

Don't worry gundumbwing definitely has partial downs
Old 12-25-2017, 12:10 AM
Banned

yes plz end it all
Old 12-25-2017, 12:34 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You wanna know what really isn't easy? Causing a train on accident in Uguk as a 45 anything.

Can always just end this all and admit this entire drama happened because you suck at EQ.
Partial downs it is.
Old 12-25-2017, 12:48 AM
Skeleton

Quote:

Then he "tries to help" by mezzing. Why throw out a million mezzes against level 20 mobs instead of a single aoe mez, and proceed to nuke them dead with a single spell per mob. Or even charm. I get the feeling if this dumbass was a mage, hed only use his earth pet to root the mobs then back it off and send the message "I got them all rooted! Gtfo!".

Don't defend pure stupid please.
I'm surprised by this. Isn't it common knowledge that AoE mez only hits 4 targets? You can see that's what he's using in the video. I counted like 6 casts of it total (just so you know the thing with the all the dancing blue and green lights is an aoe stun). He's using it correctly here. How is he going to nuke them all dead with 1 spell per mob when the nukes required costs 220 mana per cost? He had to use color skew and aoe mez(s) just to keep the OP from dying right away (when OP sat down next to the train and got all the agro). Watch the video. It's easy to see what happened. Namy stunned them all. Locked them down with 3 aoe mezes. Sommeil runs the wrong way and adds another one and then Namy has to mez that one too. It's funny because it's that one that kills Sommeil in the end.

Even if Namy started trying to nuke them it wouldn't had made a difference because the nuke has too long of a cool down to handle the situation. It's understandable that some people don't play enchanter so they wouldn't know this stuff.

I'm not sure why the train happened in the first place though.
Old 12-25-2017, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylfi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure why the train happened in the first place though.
the same reason 99% of stuff happens here

drugs

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-25-2017, 01:29 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the same reason 99% of stuff happens here

drugs
Jameson actually, on the rocks. Delicious.
Closed Thread