Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 08:24 PM
Banned

Before you think im being 100% silly remember, that litearlly is the reason we dont have people talking about contrarian ideals to liberal idiology, becuse the act of talking about them in any way shape or form, will encourage or justify internal belifes of biggots, so we must STOP all conversation that relates to race or culture, to prevent the biggots of the world from thinking they may be right because they hear smart people talking about the issues revolving race or culture.

It is literally the reason, there is no other reason they shut down people they dont agree with.

They actually think talking about stuff, encourages people to be racist. Its insane. Just like joking about rape, casues rape.

"haha funny joke that guy said on that youtube video about that bear that was so hungry it was raping that beehive... you know what, I think im gonna rape that girl tonight, yeah."

said nobody, ever.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the thread topic is rape culture, of which sexual harassment is a part. to ridicule women sharing stories of their experience is to make a joke of the entire idea. harassment absolutely can lead to violence, if the perpetrator feels his behavior permissible.
before you continue to touch yourself on your high horse, this thread's topic is about this stupid shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i can't even...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The idea that you would be concerned about violence after the months of anarchy you and the left ranted about is super hilarious though.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
before you continue to touch yourself on your high horse, this thread's topic is about this stupid shit

The idea that you would be concerned about violence after the months of anarchy you and the left ranted about is super hilarious though.
glad i was able to change your mind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-17-2017, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

im hittin licks man watchin the trunk do tricks

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-17-2017, 09:19 PM
Sarnak

When did all the pals get cucked? I havent gone into the discord since GG told me i was 'disrespecting women' or some shit
Old 10-17-2017, 09:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3kn34k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When did all the pals get cucked? I havent gone into the discord since GG told me i was 'disrespecting women' or some shit
It's spreading like the plague
Old 10-17-2017, 09:25 PM
Banned

Old 10-17-2017, 09:29 PM
Sarnak

you'll always be the exception to the rule, lulz-senpai
Old 10-17-2017, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Jogncx9Hk

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-18-2017, 12:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i had to find out where this clip is from cus i cry everytim and was not disapoint https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0a5iwzG7aw
Closed Thread