Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not caught up yet but I rewatched episode 8 in preparation for the flood in Houston

I'm gonna have to rewatch Lynch's old movies this shit is a trip
Old 08-26-2017, 09:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am willing to bet 1kplat that Cooper is restored next episode.
Been hoping for like last 6 Sundays [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-28-2017, 12:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am willing to bet 1kplat that Cooper is restored next episode.
called it
Old 08-29-2017, 05:27 PM
Project Manager

: - ) ALL
Old 08-30-2017, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had no idea this existed. I am I need of a new show so may give this a whirl.

I just watched a show call "Ozarks" on netflixs that I would recommend if anyone is looking for a TV show (its only 1 season so far)
Yeah, Ozarks was really, really good! Make sure you try out the orig Twin Peaks before starting the Return, though it sounds like you may have already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
: - ) ALL

Lol... Quoted from the p99 Dev/GM Skype after a day of raid petitions, I'm sure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-02-2017, 06:12 PM
Kobold

I didnt even know it was ending tomorrow til just now! Is this amazing season really gonna end? : ( How many unanswered questions will be left over?
Old 09-02-2017, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

*daps thread*

Still getting caught up on the show IRL survival has had me buggin living in a world no different than a cell

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-05-2017, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

Can someone plz explain wtf is going on. Remember the glass cube in the apartment waaay back in the first couple episodes? Seems like years ago.

Friends currently on EverQuest:
---------------------------------
There are no players in EverQuest that match those who filters.
Last edited by Utmost; 09-05-2017 at 10:45 PM.. Reason: Fiik
Old 09-06-2017, 10:33 AM
Banned

So how about that ending
Old 09-06-2017, 02:44 PM
Fire Giant

I actually loved the ending. We got a lot of closure in Pt. 17 (Good Coop wakes up, Evil Coop is defeated, Ed and Norma get their happy ending, the end of Bob once and for all, Naido is revealed to be Diane and reunited with Coop).

Pt. 18 was insane and took me a few days to absorb. My interpretation of Pt. 18 is that Cooper goes back in time to save Laura from ever being killed in the first place. As he's leading her by hand to the White Lodge, she's stolen away by Sarah Palmer (who is being possessed by Judy) who hides her in an alternate universe. Coop figures this out and decides to follow Laura into the alternate reality where Sarah/Judy hid her. But after he and Diane cross into Judy's dimension, everything instantly changes. Diane sees Coop as a stranger now and thinks his name is Richard. In the next scene at the diner, we Coop is not the same Coop we knew before. He seems cold, and the way he takes out the bad guys is a bit too badass for Good Coop. He lacks any compassion with the waitress and he points his gun at innocent people. Almost like he's half Evil Coop, half Good Coop.

He ends up finding Laura, but she goes by the name Carrie and lives in Texas. Carrie has no idea who Laura Palmer or Leland Palmer are, but she gets nervous when Coop mentions the name Sarah. There's also a corpse in her house and white horse figure on her mantle. Coop asks her to go with him to Laura's old house in Twin Peaks, WA and she agrees. When they finally arrive, a stranger answers the door. No Sarah, no Leland, no Palmers anywhere to be found. In the final scene, Cooper seems confused and defeated, finally asking "What year is it?" Maybe it's a riddle that prompts what happens next, or maybe it's coincidence, but we hear someone that sounds like Sarah Palmer say “Laura?” off in the distance and Carrie screams as if she just remembered who she really is. And that's the end of the show. A million new questions raised, I hope there's a next season to explore the Judy world.
Last edited by Sage Truthbearer; 09-06-2017 at 02:46 PM..
Closed Thread