Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Should RNF posts raise yo post count?
yea 25 20.49%
YEA 97 79.51%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 06:23 PM
Orc

man if they keep banning me im gunna dominate this poll
Old 04-04-2011, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk It Out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man if they keep banning me im gunna dominate this poll
whats up walk strut ur stuff
Old 04-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

bros when big things gonna happen already beat these forums gettin bored now
Old 04-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Banned

thread lives
red99 up yet? im rdy
Old 04-04-2011, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats up walk strut ur stuff
The people's champ.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:41 AM
Aviak

Holy hell! RnF has become so lame nowadays! What kind of upbringing have you all come from? So easily amused and quick to call someone out or put someone down. How many of you actually didnt get picked on during your growing up? From admin to members this is to you all! :P Ive been reading all the shit lately and it seems like the ducks of the boards still come when called out for troll bait. I see only a small handful of actual humorous trolls, the rest of you, from power hunger people in the positions of power to the kids riding their coat tails for brownie points you all fail! As much should be expected though once the real trolls find the life of slapping around amateurs to be lacking... debatable? Really someone post the a recent( less then 3 months ago ) troll fest that could actually make someone older than 8 laugh... Cmon ass kissers I know your out there ready to sound cool and nutt hug the first GM who makes a post, where you at Jacksonville? Rochester? Louisville? Hartford? Orlando? Chicago and Frisco? lol Tralina Abacab Hasbinbad fuck this shit I here to play! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2011, 12:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyvixious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy hell! RnF has become so lame nowadays! What kind of upbringing have you all come from? So easily amused and quick to call someone out or put someone down. How many of you actually didnt get picked on during your growing up? From admin to members this is to you all! :P Ive been reading all the shit lately and it seems like the ducks of the boards still come when called out for troll bait. I see only a small handful of actual humorous trolls, the rest of you, from power hunger people in the positions of power to the kids riding their coat tails for brownie points you all fail! As much should be expected though once the real trolls find the life of slapping around amateurs to be lacking... debatable? Really someone post the a recent( less then 3 months ago ) troll fest that could actually make someone older than 8 laugh... Cmon ass kissers I know your out there ready to sound cool and nutt hug the first GM who makes a post, where you at Jacksonville? Rochester? Louisville? Hartford? Orlando? Chicago and Frisco? lol Tralina Abacab Hasbinbad fuck this shit I here to play! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

so you read through 158 pages of forum posts in the retard section and came out feeling unimpressed/ that you had wasted your time?

sorry bout it brosuf
Old 04-05-2011, 01:01 AM
Aviak

Poor timtim sorry you fall along the lines a douche bags trying to proclaim yourself a troll around here man. Its ok man just remember you dont have to lie to make friends for people like you, you just have to lie to keep them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. So cute arent you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] RnF died with fags just like you BROSEF! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] what a fag net term.Get some sun...
Old 04-05-2011, 01:08 AM
Banned

you mispelled son.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:32 AM
Decaying Skeleton

unban big kazowi imo ftw
Closed Thread