Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danarnold001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the responses. I've decided to just skip the ring for now and focus on leveling the enchanter. I will get one eventually!
This is the best thing to do.

The ring is not an easy camp especially for a lower lvl, because you literally cannot peel your eyes off the spawn points where the courier can spawn at for one second, otherwise you risk losing whatever mob spawned there and so no courier will spawn.

Also tons of wandering mobs in the area of the spawn points, and some are nasty like the casting goblins.

I camped the ring on 3 different occasions with a 50 shaman and a 50ish druid, for probably 12-15 total hours and never got a ring. Very annoying camp.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

The Loio field is actually pretty good xp up to 18ish. Not so easy to lockdown a courier spawn, but hey at least there is a chance of getting one, even just killing in the field.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:51 AM
Skeleton

Yeah, I'm actually quite impressed with the exp in the zone. The nice blue cons each are giving about 2% each. I tried sitting in Najena and camping the goblins for some of the ZEM benefits but there's just too much of a wait time on respawns. The fields are just littered with mobs. The goblin soothsayers can be troublesome at lvl 21 but even with a few deaths here and there I'm still lvling quite nicely. I'll come back to this place later when I'm forty or so and just sick use my animation to afk farm for one. This game is just so good! I love having a challenge in an MMO.
Old 06-15-2017, 12:43 AM
Fire Giant

went from 1-60 using taper enchantment. Only had a few situations where I'd have to cast it more than once to break the charm. I personally prefer it to invis because you don't have to target yourself, cast, then retarget the mob. Using taper you've got the charmed mob already targeted for cast, clicky, root/nuke. I tired using invis for a while but I kept invising the charmed mob on accident by forgetting to target myself. But I'm also bad at EQ so maybe you'll be more gooder than me.
Old 06-24-2017, 06:08 AM
Fire Giant

I have gotten both my rings leveling my Necro and Monk in the low 20s on the single spawn point little ways away from the double spawn. Its is really good experience if you can keep up with the spawns. Finding the PHer can take some time but its exp also. This way I am leveling up and doing something worth it if I get a ring.
Closed Thread