Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2017, 08:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
made 70 thousand on ethereum this year lol
Kudos man. That's a lot of cheddar.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good for you, was just saying any schmuck in their 20's that doesn't know anything about investing could put $500 or so a month into an index fund and end up with 800k+ later in life even with an underperforming ROI. If your net worth is 10x what you said in the first statement then it doesn't apply to you.

The day I try to prove myself on the internet is the day I kill myself for sucking at life. If you don't want people to judge, maybe don't post your shit on an internet forum? I mean seriously, what did you expect?
Respectable post, sir.

Initially, I was just responding to JFK's troll that only white trash play EQ. All of my info is accurate.

Then, I was following up saying that not many others were providing evidence that they weren't white trash.

My point was not to prove myself here. I don't need to prove myself to anyone, I don't really care about being judged here on RNF, I think it's funny as hell. I know there are many out there that are way more well off than me, and others less fortunate.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good for you, was just saying any schmuck in their 20's that doesn't know anything about investing could put $500 or so a month into an index fund and end up with 800k+ later in life even with an underperforming ROI.
To follow this up...

Everyone in the US that is 22+ and works NEEDS TO AT LEAST SAVE 10%. Most of your problems would go away and you'd become financially independent later in life. Saving 10% of your earnings is a beautiful thing, even with, as you say, an underperforming index fund.

How many here people would like to have $800k in their index fund account at 40? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-14-2017, 09:17 PM
Banned

i saved

i saved

and then i blew it all on international travel

several times over

no ragrets
Old 06-14-2017, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Skarlorn avatar continues to change for the worse, as does Pokesan. It's like an actor being replaced mid season with a different actor, just not the same.

Bring back weird bloated gut creature with a samurai sword and that kid spreading out Pokemon cards like a baller.

Shit's classic and you guys went all LDoN on me.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:34 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can only fill u n once you prove u make over $50/ hr

AND get vulaks
I've got 4 vulak ftes, does this count?
Old 06-14-2017, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

How can you not like that cat? One of his old avatars.
Old 06-14-2017, 10:36 PM
Banned

Rustle takes Jorll with its 2nd round pick.
Old 06-14-2017, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

Thanks for letting everyone know you got worse and less than if you agreed to the deal
Old 06-15-2017, 01:25 AM
Banned

I think they are pointing out why, for rustles at least, their was no reason to take the deal. It's allowing them to snipe targets because your people are beginning to realize that shitsocking dragons on a server stuck in velious 24/7 is fucking STUPID.
Closed Thread