Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2017, 08:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Props to Rustle Rogues for somehow mysteriously always managing to get FTEs on deep dragons yet no one ever sees them at the zone in!
Shoot me a tell bro, I can help you use hide/sneak properly to hide from all PCs + NPCs using macroquest.
Old 06-14-2017, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ty (o^^o)
That's a nice classic, vintage Dick there. Nice job digging that one up, MM. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-14-2017, 08:52 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spoken like a true warmbody.
Molten lava...Wanna take my temperature?
Old 06-14-2017, 08:57 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

44 pages of people still playing project1999 velious locked server

yikes
Old 06-14-2017, 09:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol at guy old enough to have kids in the same age range as half the people on this server bragging about that net worth.

Exactly how long have you been drastically under performing the market?
This is pretty tiring for all of you who are providing ZERO evidence, but I'll still offer another tidbit. If you had have a brain your reading comprehension would have picked up key words on my last post about not including everything. My overall net including ALL assets (all property, long term investments, insurance, other funds, etc) would be in the neighborhood of $10.5-11M. If you'd like to reciprocate and provide your info go ahead, but I'm not holding my breath because people like you would rather judge than be judged.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is pretty tiring for all of you who are providing ZERO evidence, but I'll still offer another tidbit. If you had have a brain your reading comprehension would have picked up key words on my last post about not including everything. My overall net including ALL assets (all property, long term investments, insurance, other funds, etc) would be in the neighborhood of $10.5-11M. If you'd like to reciprocate and provide your info go ahead, but I'm not holding my breath because people like you would rather judge than be judged.
have = half, still early for me...
Old 06-14-2017, 09:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When the Magic: The Gathering card market crashes his net worth goes from $10.5MM to $500
Old 06-14-2017, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Miniature wargaming was always a much more well rounded and cerebral past time than hording orc cards anyway.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When the Magic: The Gathering card market crashes his net worth goes from $10.5MM to $500
When the bitcoin capitalization goes from $100B to $10T....
Old 06-14-2017, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitho1984 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Molten lava...Wanna take my temperature?
No I don't, pervert.
Closed Thread