Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 06:50 PM
Fire Giant

Nerds. Doing nerd things.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird. Wuoshi being up makes my DaP life much better.
Has nothing to do we are all factioned and we let people know if they want to goto WL.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 06-09-2017, 07:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also think it's beyond hilarious that the casuals were more than willing to rotate mobs when A/A got suspended but when it's being presented and offered by A/A you're getting a "bad deal". I know the majority of posters here are the warm bodies of said casual guilds but I'm curious to see if your leadership shares the same sentiment as you all.

One guild burning out will not prevent the next in line from locking everyone else out the way it has always played out.
This isnt an offer for a rotation, it's for a one time deal. Learn to read, and remove your head from your guild's ass once in awhile.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linksfather [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I havent seen CSG on the line for months....Did they stop playing? If i recall they complained to GM that they dont get any chances at dragons because of A/A... But I havent seen CSG on the line for months... All guild have the same chance to FTE as anyone else.... but you have to try.
I havent seen A/ A race against each in months... did they stop racing? If i recall they yelled from the top of the mountains that it was all about competition, not pixels. But I havent seen A/ A race against each other in months... Each guild has the same chance to FTE as the other.... but you have to try, if it's truely about competition.

(Fixed that for ya)
Old 06-09-2017, 07:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also think it's beyond hilarious that the casuals were more than willing to rotate mobs when A/A got suspended but when it's being presented and offered by A/A you're getting a "bad deal".
This comes a little too late when most guilds probably don't care anymore at this point due to a combination of reasons. That's just my take on it
Old 06-09-2017, 07:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isnt an offer for a rotation, it's for a one time deal. Learn to read, and remove your head from your guild's ass once in awhile.
Notice how on the bottom of the post it states that if this works out it will hopefully be repeated every so often. Which, unless you're a complete idiot, is better than not killing anything ever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I havent seen A/ A race against each in months... did they stop racing? If i recall they yelled from the top of the mountains that it was all about competition, not pixels. But I havent seen A/ A race against each other in months... Each guild has the same chance to FTE as the other.... but you have to try, if it's truely about competition.

(Fixed that for ya)
Except your fix just proved that you are completely ignorant to what is happening. A/A race for every FTE mob against each other, which you would know if you bothered to confirm your assumptions before opening your mouth. Perhaps you haven't seen it because you aren't ever on the line....
Old 06-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Nice server lol.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice server lol.
so nice you still post here
Old 06-09-2017, 07:48 PM
Banned

one thread just cost A/A thousands of manhours staring at skype
Old 06-09-2017, 07:57 PM
Banned

one should take solace that they will be well compensated
Closed Thread