Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Should RNF posts raise yo post count?
yea 25 20.49%
YEA 97 79.51%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Fire Giant

interesting, thanks for the info.

what the consensus for the new server ?
Old 04-01-2011, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Played on vallon with the team based pvp, was fun but i hated the immortal healing bullshit.

FFA always best [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but +-8 or 10 levels is required so people can't grief the lowbies (full pvp enabled in zones where there are raid targets ofcourse to pervent immortal healing + spies)
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Kobold

With a little practice, you could start making raid videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJp294n2Gv0
Old 04-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have, on a consistent basis, ruled "against my friends" if they are in the wrong and i have proof...Just like I have ruled in favor of "friends" who can provide logical evidence and factual proof via screenshots or logs. Sorry if i dont broadcast my decisions like you decide to do. If you wanted to talk about this, rogean uthgaard and nilbog are all available via the petition forums...but you chose to go the drama-route and I cant help you there. Calling me a "fgt" because i moved you out of the zone after telling you to stop arguing 3 times didnt help either, but I understand your anger.

I apologize for not taking the time to get to know you, however, as I have enjoyed meeting and playing with 95% of the server. I wish you well on whatever game you decide to go to next.
Wasnt it proven and didnt TR admit that when i took over the camp they only had the 2 TR people and the low level druid who couldnt hold the camp solo? They all admitted it was just them, and fred admitted that he needed the help. No one disputed any of these facts and you could see in your logs that I had infact been killing 2-3 PHs for 6-7 hours since that time. So why was your decision favoring TR people who werent at the camp or in the zone AT ALL? Why are you still evading my question regarding the 4th rule of camps defined policy?

Im pretty sure I made the petition in the petitions section and waited patiently for a GM response ONCE I SAW THERE WAS AN ISSUE WITH MY CAMP. Its funny because after waiting for 30mins for a response, while getting my camp ksed, the sk who was KSing me told me he would bet me 30k and a bloodpoint that the decision was going to favor him and his guild. He also let me know that my petition was resolved and nothing i said mattered before i even spoke to you or any other GM on my petition thread or ingame. Funny how that ended up holding true despite them admitting how i legitly took the camp over 7 hours prior
Old 04-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Another server bowel movement. Good riddance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This you bruuce? Trading your account for weed now?

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/mmorp...ml#post1987728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruuce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah idk who that is. i dont do drugs
He has the same misspelling of "Bruuce," he types exactly the same as you (hybrid online nerd/gangsta), he's offering to let people play his shaman, which you play (http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...074#post240074), has a twink iksar (and you purchased necro items in the EC Tunnel forum channel shortly before kunark launch).

Yeah, i'm gonna go with "that's you offering to let people play on your account, if they 'ups me a bag of weed or something idk.'"

Even the same "idk" mannerism. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruuce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah idk who that is. i dont do drugs
Well whoever that is:

1. Is also named Bruuce something, spelling very identical to your Bruuce.
2. Has been a member of FoH since 2002 meaning they either precede you or are you.
3. Also plays P99.
4. Is also quitting at the same time you are quitting.
5. Also has an aversion to capitalization as well as consistent punctuation.

It's like.. Try harder please. Already so tired of these "oh no it wasn't" posts when it blatantly, obviously was.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

damnit bruuce, you weren't supposed to go full retard.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, tell me. How could i have been helping this druid so much if I was afk 90% of the time?
You're good at twisting everything to make it seem like you're the "victim".

Firstly, if you carefully look at that useless picture you spent so much time drawing, I had 2 PH's, you and 1 (right next to where your fatass is on the paint picture).
Did I ever complain when you took 1 ph from my camp? No, but yet you wanted the 2 others I had?

Secondly, yes, I was afk a lot.. I usually watch a movie while camping long camps like this.
It's 2 fucking spawns, so why the fuck should i stare into the screen for 25 minutes when nothing is happening?

I never said you could have any camp at all, I told you to "fuck off" after you said "you cant help the druid!!!", because he nicely asked for a few heals because he had some bad luck on resists or whatever. So who's the asshole now?
Enough said.

-Klubba
wait what? youre telling me that you thought we had some sort of agreement where we were sharing the middle camp, where i would get 1 spawn and you would get the other 2? i understand your kraut ass may not understand some things but this was not the case. im a bit confused on how youre saying that you refused to give me any camp at all and the sentence prior to that youre saying you agreed to split the middle camp(which is untrue). So which is it? and i understand that its frustrating when you want to monopolize a certain camp and youre unable to due so to not having the required people at their computers or logged on. but this is a higly desired camp and if your guild is going to be a stickler for the rules to take it from another guild, i am going to do the same.

Im unsure on why youre resorting to name-calling when this is the exact method your guild used to take the camp away from TMO. afk-campers dying, not enough people at the designated camps.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSmedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Played on vallon with the team based pvp, was fun but i hated the immortal healing bullshit.

FFA always best [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but +-8 or 10 levels is required so people can't grief the lowbies (full pvp enabled in zones where there are raid targets ofcourse to pervent immortal healing + spies)
Excuse my PVPnewbness:

What is "immortal healing" ?

(Im trying to learn !) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
kraut
lol, it's like he's a WW2 GI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Closed Thread