Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2017, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

I hardly consider that a loss, it was our first week of having the guild formed.. half the guild wasnt even in voice chat and we had about 10-15 less players. The next following fights ( Skyshrine/CS you guys still had more numbers and all your core players and you guys got absolutely shit stomped, we kept beating you guys every fight and eventually your numbers dwindled and now yall resort to raiding at 2 AM and on Weekends. The facts are that you were allowed to raid uncontested for about a year? and then got demolished by a newly formed guild of returning vets almost instantly, we dedicate less time, care less, but simply are just better at the game. Gong only asks that we log on 3x a week for a few hours from 7-10 ( sometimes 11 PM), Im lovin it.
Old 04-30-2017, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now he's the best geared rogue on the server and top of the board.
so an extra year of farming velious after the good players quit

i see
Old 04-30-2017, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hardly consider that a loss, it was our first week of having the guild formed.. half the guild wasnt even in voice chat and we had about 10-15 less players. The next following fights ( Skyshrine/CS you guys still had more numbers and all your core players and you guys got absolutely shit stomped, we kept beating you guys every fight and eventually your numbers dwindled and now yall resort to raiding at 2 AM and on Weekends. The facts are that you were allowed to raid uncontested for about a year? and then got demolished by a newly formed guild of returning vets almost instantly, we dedicate less time, care less, but simply are just better at the game. Gong only asks that we log on 3x a week for a few hours from 7-10 ( sometimes 11 PM), Im lovin it.
never in the history of red99 has a "top guild" been toppled as quickly as apex
Old 04-30-2017, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEWLGET [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
never in the history of red99 has a "top guild" been toppled as quickly as apex
Apex has been more productive in pve and pvp these last couple weeks than Ragnarok and we have less than half the members. Thanks for taking such an interest in my elf quest career.
Old 04-30-2017, 07:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I firmly believe the odds were closer than that, however without screenshots or logs, it's impossible to have clear numbers.

That being said. You brought the fight to us, and lost. Which was the point I was making when they said Apex hasn't won any other pvp fight.

Kirb

Actually wrong here speedd. Was about 12-16 of us our first day in kael. I'm sure 16 of us felt like 30 people tho. But you are correct about something we did bring the fight to you, yall just had ported in extra groups.
Last edited by Crazycloud; 04-30-2017 at 07:30 PM..
Old 04-30-2017, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycloud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually wrong here speedd. Was about 12-16 of us our first day in kael. I'm sure 16 of us felt like 30 people tho. But you are correct about something we did bring the fight to you, yall just had ported in extra groups.
thx 4 correction

Azzar

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-30-2017, 10:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deillon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apex has been more productive in pve and pvp these last couple weeks than Ragnarok and we have less than half the members. Thanks for taking such an interest in my elf quest career.
you have less than half the numbers because you guys lost a majority of your guild since ragnarok showed up

and you literally raid from midnight til 6 AM almost every single night, versus 8-11 three nights a week; your guild can't do a single thing during employment primetime hours
Old 04-30-2017, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

U talk like Apex won, didn't think it'd happen this quick. I can see it now though.

-You play more

-You raid gay hours

-Box is worthless and dead anyway

-We didn't really care we just wanted to PVP

-We won
Old 05-01-2017, 12:05 AM
Banned

most of those are true since i don't play everquest at all currently
Old 05-01-2017, 01:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEWLGET [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you have less than half the numbers because you guys lost a majority of your guild since ragnarok showed up

and you literally raid from midnight til 6 AM almost every single night, versus 8-11 three nights a week; your guild can't do a single thing during employment primetime hours
So you're not disputing the fact that Apex has been more productive in both pve and pvp aspects these past two weeks? Right, thought so.
Closed Thread