Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 09:48 AM
Large Rat

Exclamation

Timmah?
Old 04-18-2017, 09:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very much so, but glad you had a good experience sir, welcome to the box
Well in my experience (6 years on the server) the raid scene has improved immensely and as other distractions present themselves (Agnarr soon and Pantheon next year) the current scene will get much less congested. Even one guild moving to Phinny made things immensely easier, and it wasn't because of that guild's attitude or anything else. Too many mouths to feed...

Regards,
Mg

OMNI Officer (Retired from EQ)
Check out my P99 Hunting Guide!
Old 04-18-2017, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgellan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well in my experience (6 years on the server) the raid scene has improved immensely and as other distractions present themselves (Agnarr soon and Pantheon next year) the current scene will get much less congested. Even one guild moving to Phinny made things immensely easier, and it wasn't because of that guild's attitude or anything else. Too many mouths to feed...

Regards,
Mg
Oh, don't take it as it's not better than before, before there was less mobs per guild by a long shot, now mid tier / low tier guilds can thrive with little to no resistance. no better time than now tbh. I think of the old kunark pixels and the shady tactics involved and it's nothing like now. At same time it'll never change where a casual will ever see these engages in ToV that get 16 runners on the line for.

I dunno about you but the no rules Wild West was much less of a headache, these coth races really push the casual crowd so far into the background and there is no reason to make rules that make engaging a head ache (in reference to the convoluted rules on Coth mages and where you're allowed to camp your raid out along with using a bard speed to fte certain mobs , when in all other cases you can't use bard speed... etc etc need to revisit all these). The only rules I like are the one hour lock outs, it really should apply to almost all mob (imo should be 24 hour for all really) Perhaps change is in the future! I hope.

As it stands now any new guild will be griefed by the written and unwritten rules in place and as a noob you won't know till your being asked to concede or getting a suspension.
Old 04-18-2017, 10:44 AM
Large Rat

If this is Timarak/Cinamini from TM send Nellee or Zigili a tell in game.

We leveled together and I'm excited to catch up. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-18-2017, 11:00 AM
Banned

I have had very few bad experiences with people outside of cash camp spawns (Fungi and AC seem to be the worst). Anything below level 50 is almost always civil and people are super helpful, its the high end where the dreaded Neck Beard roams
Old 04-18-2017, 11:26 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nellee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this is Timarak/Cinamini from TM send Nellee or Zigili a tell in game.

We leveled together and I'm excited to catch up. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whoa someone remembers my fat ogre? Neat!
Old 04-18-2017, 11:27 AM
Large Rat

No one could ever forget your fat ogre.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll give the other side, I haven't played in over a year since an Awakened group jacked my hiero cloak spawn in sebilis. It was real scummy and shameful stuff thats turned me off to playing this game.
You made your QQ post in September. That's 7 months ago.

Also, it's been 7 months. Let it go, man.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

When you lose pixels, it hurts man.
Old 04-18-2017, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How's it feel to ruin some random person's enjoyment of the game? That's 7 months he hasn't played thanks to your guildies.
Closed Thread