Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2017, 03:45 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Derakor and Triggered Trakanon are the obvious targets.

Derakor can probably be done with 12 dudes. Trakanon can probably be one grouped at this point.

But lots of those low numbers kills are just like 5 Clerics 1 of the necessary support and 10 rogues. Would prefer to see a crew of 1 of each class and see what that raid of players can do.
I was thinking that 10 enchanters with charmed pets > 10 rogues. no?
Old 04-10-2017, 03:54 PM
Fire Giant

I find it funny that the people who are most interested in this....are the so-called casuals. It basically just comes down to class make-up, latency and chance. 90% of the time the guilds that kill shit with less people, they didn't intend on it and they've done the complete opposite where they have killed it with 20 and then also done the complete opposite and wiped with 50 before. I guess anything that floats your boat when your stuck in rustle but seeking acknowledgement.
Old 04-10-2017, 03:56 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it funny that the people who are most interested in this....are the so-called casuals. It basically just comes down to class make-up, latency and chance. 90% of the time the guilds that kill shit with less people, they didn't intend on it and they've done the complete opposite where they have killed it with 20 and then also done the complete opposite and wiped with 50 before. I guess anything that floats your boat when your stuck in rustle but seeking acknowledgement.
lol.. such a troll post.. and idiotic.. so the only reason people kill shit with less is luck with latency.. no skill at all involved. Suuuuuurrreee.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

I will sit this one out cause a wiz ain't getting invited no where.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefdinkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will sit this one out cause a wiz ain't getting invited no where.
Too bad no manaburn raids will ever happen here. )
Old 04-10-2017, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

You must be new to the raid scene. Luck is a larger factor than skill in a game where you press maybe 8 keys maximum and auto-attack? Desync, Timing of AoE's and effects are a much larger importance than "skill" in this game. If what you say is true, why is alt+tabbing a thing? Skill you say?
Old 04-10-2017, 04:47 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must be new to the raid scene. Luck is a larger factor than skill in a game where you press maybe 8 keys maximum and auto-attack? Desync, Timing of AoE's and effects are a much larger importance than "skill" in this game. If what you say is true, why is alt+tabbing a thing? Skill you say?
Honestly, you just sound like a glass half full kinda guy. I look at the same variables and see it taking a good amount of skill to avoid unlucky AoE timing, repops, crits on the tank, desync, etc. Every raid guild here has had unlucky situations they have managed to survive by good spot healing, tank reactions, dps moving, etc. A good crew with good cohesion can turn bad luck into a successful run. Maybe not 100% of the time, but who cares. It's still a cool challenge.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:58 PM
Fire Giant

There is a small amount of skill but people mostly came to the realization that this game is all about time, luck, reading up on shit that someone else already wrote and a small fraction of skill. 99% of the time on good spot healing- the healer didn't even know he was going to be clutch until it actually happened because it's all based on random crits, hits and everything else. The same guilds that cleared shit with 12, wiped to Gore with 60+. The only thing that requires skill is learning from your mistakes which most people do after they've killed the dragon once or twice and how quickly you can read Allah and apply it.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by prc018100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no skill at all involved. Suuuuuurrreee.
/Cringe
Old 04-12-2017, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Jus have GM's implement /guildwar, that would be fun.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Closed Thread