Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

But to be fair to you all -- i AM overcharging like hell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but my deals then settle at average/high. Its the way of the tunnel everyone knows this. But theres a difference. Im open about it, i dont lie, i dont have fake sales i actually have an item for sale /poke FanD
Old 02-03-2017, 11:26 AM
Fire Giant

If you're wondering what you should pay for a rare high-end item, look at Schnick's price for that item and reduce it by 50%.

This is probably the dumbest thread I've ever read. You admit to "selling high" so you shouldn't be surprised when people undercut your laughably inflated prices. Seek help.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But to be fair to you all -- i AM overcharging like hell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but my deals then settle at average/high. Its the way of the tunnel everyone knows this. But theres a difference. Im open about it, i dont lie, i dont have fake sales i actually have an item for sale /poke FanD

Are you a sociopath?
Old 02-03-2017, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Jim , well if the troll is there ie specifically aiming at destroying Schnickusaurus (trust me there are ppl who do this) if I always get such posts after my posts (example latest: Icky BP 6k, Wavecrasher 55k, Cobalt Bracer 15k, etc) it certainly is an informative and cheaty block to me since buyers will wrongly believe there are actually cheaper for sale.

But worst of all: if id actually fall for that cheat, it would make me lower my prices for Icky BP, Cobalt Bracer , Wavecrasher etc) .
But no one would actually close sale at those WTS values as there is no real item for sale so it wouldn't make an effect?

And if a genuine seller does sell at those values then that is between them and the buyer; they both agree it is a tradable value.

Finally, If you believe there are buyers who value the item above those values you could buy the item yourself and flip it, making it your advantage?

Please elaborate further on how it is sabotage, I obviously need further elaboration to understand your perspective.

Oh, and have you considered how Velious focus on resists/hp, and availability of the chestplate of vindication might actually be both contributing to the devaluing of other regen breastplates you mentioned?
Old 02-03-2017, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah, well I hope you get trolled more often because this thread is fantastic.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:54 AM
Planar Protector

Jim basically most stuff we write are yadayada / small details -- but the key things:

- if i lower price / am anxious to sell first and adapt to a fake troll seller , its definitely a cheat that worked out (destroying might be an incomplete word. More accurately would be profit-destroying act).

-any effect like Vindi BP etc is irrelevant. Icky BP is a must have for any new melee twink low lvl 1-20. thats why its simply no way the guy would sell 6k today. He would sell just as fast at 7-8k cuz it takes time for such item to reach the bottom.

PS. I did answer those posts that ill buy it to do the flip . But the guy didnt have it for sale

Im ok with low balling and selling high since i know that the deal in 90% of the cases settle somewhere in between.

But fake auctioning is nothing more than cheat.

These would be similar cheats:
-logging on alts doing fake wtb auctions, then log real seller mule doing wts at such price . Real buyers would adapt to cheater wtb auction

You get my point. People do this more often against me because 'they dont like me and they want to sabotage' . Well if i provide full proof (just check necro314 posts or fanD, then compare the post timing of items Wavecrasher, Cobalt Bracer, Icky BP), shouldnt this be enough to forum ban necro314 / FanD from at least EC tunnel? Yes of course it should. If we dont do it, of course you'll see more trolls keep doing the same cuz they know nothing will happen to them. And yah then i would perma quit EC forum with Schnickusaurus . Maybe make my own new forum username. I dont like it though. Prefer better sharper rules
Old 02-04-2017, 03:56 AM
Banned

this is a rant and should be in rants and flames
Old 02-04-2017, 10:03 AM
Fire Giant

You really should stop posting in this thread.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:24 AM
Aviak

Ooooo new posts ! Most excellent ! Thanks Schnik for being insane and keeping me entertained !

Superranger Uselessranger, 60 Ranger of Azure Guard !
Old 02-04-2017, 11:58 AM
Orc

So undercutting is officially cheating. Ty for the clarification Berger King
Closed Thread