Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 02:42 PM
Banned

this was a good cpl pages for the J man

i love my girls. i worship you ladies.
Old 01-24-2017, 01:36 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bump. if any trannies want me to insult them to satisfy the sadomasochistic fantasy that rules their life hit me up ITT
hey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2017, 04:51 AM
Planar Protector

Baler, what is that videgame image that kinda looks like Monkey Island?
Old 01-31-2017, 02:30 PM
Banned

bump where my hoes at
Old 01-31-2017, 02:37 PM
Banned

whoops bump where my "hoes" at
Old 01-31-2017, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

thread died, let it go mang
Old 01-31-2017, 07:58 PM
Banned

................... I was told to stop talking crazy by Master Senpai.
Old 01-31-2017, 08:05 PM
Banned

you can talk crazy just dont tell me ur cutting for me
Old 01-31-2017, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

admiring the time i ran AngryJammer off the forums just by making a few posts really sent his ass packing

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-31-2017, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can talk crazy just dont tell me ur cutting for me
Hmm..... I was going to say something pofound, but it's out of my mind. Why would I cut for you anyway... you are nobody.

Anyway my pain is not at all like your pain, and we have nothing in common, aside, that were both sex perverts. Or not at all, maybe your a real stand up gentleman.

I don't know. It doesn't matter, and It's a waste of time for me to come here.

I'm bored though, I've nothing better to do, I'm like a beta fish forgotten, neglected, left on the shelf in walmart, and while I don't blame the humans who bread me, I do not have the will to really care, maybe if I see movement out of the corner of my eyes, my de-oxegenated brain will respond, and I'll twitch, and some darling angelic human will give me a bigger tank, and come talk to me where I can press my head against the glass, or put me with another beta, and give me some nice fish food and a bubbly current to swim in.

I don't know... or maybe I'll just get flushed down a toilet, either way I don't have room to swim, people forget to feed me, and I'm trapped in a tiny plastic bag, yes, I don't have to worry about predators, no I don't have to worry about my pond drying up. Or freezing in the winter, however, I don't have much left of my soul. And I do not understand how a beta fish is supposed to fix it's life. I guess I can just be grateful the dreadful fluorescent lights go out at night.

No, you aren't that powerful, you aren't that person, you aren't me, and you aren't in control, you can't take responsibility for me, and don't have power over me, and won't bare responsibility for my life. If you feel guilty, it's something inside of you, if you're afraid, be afraid for yourself. Not for me. I'm nobody also. I mean nothing to you. Maybe I'm just an echo of your consciousness, maybe a regret or an anger, or something long forgotten, or long suffered lifetimes ago. However I am certainly not important, I have no bearing on your life, maybe it's all a complete coincidence. I do not know why I even care to type and why ... my emotions are suppressed, deeply, by the psychiatric drugs, I have been taking to stay alive. I don't spark life in myself anymore. So if it's you I spark life into, if it's you who feel, than it's you who is alive and I who am nobody. I'm barely keeping the death at bay.
Closed Thread