Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

Gmuk I understand you're upset, but coming here for troll food was not a good move. Evidence came to the table that pointed to you in a hacking attempt. Fortunatly for you, that info was bad, and you were being setup.

If it were my decision I would've done some better investigation and assumed you innocent until proven guilty instead of the opposite.

That said, I can assure you that your application process was not over and this was not some feeble attempt at getting rid of your guildtag. I don't call the shots so I can't tell you what will happen next... I just wish this would've stayed out of this shithole subforum.

Anyone else claiming they know anything about Fusion is just guessing at best.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:21 PM
Fire Giant

I just found it and wanted to post it somewhere, don't mind me

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-25-2011, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's funny that you ever thought the leaders/makeup of those two guilds weren't cockroaches in the first place.
Otto, please have a sex change operation and marry me.

Please.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:15 PM
Kobold

Gmuk, hm was that the tool in EC always demanding ridiculous prices for shitty items? No wonder why a guild booted yewpewpew.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:52 PM
Kobold

What odds the anon guy bashing him with 1 post is the same dude that tried framing him?
Old 03-25-2011, 05:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gmuk I understand you're upset, but coming here for troll food was not a good move. Evidence came to the table that pointed to you in a hacking attempt. Fortunatly for you, that info was bad, and you were being setup.

If it were my decision I would've done some better investigation and assumed you innocent until proven guilty instead of the opposite.

That said, I can assure you that your application process was not over and this was not some feeble attempt at getting rid of your guildtag. I don't call the shots so I can't tell you what will happen next... I just wish this would've stayed out of this shithole subforum.

Anyone else claiming they know anything about Fusion is just guessing at best.
I came here to bring attention to the situation so that I can be proven my innocence. I havent been on this bored commenting till now because this thread is dead.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leokaiser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure they can. Doing so undoubtedly makes them massive lying douchebags with no courage or moral fibre however. Not only does he seem to have been kicked on bogus grounds, they called his character and reputation into question in doing so, and attempted to sabotage his friendship with another player in the process.

He might not get any tangible benefit from this thread, but he probably feels some vindication in getting his name cleared and bringing to light the nature of this guild's leadership for those who were unaware.
Ths is exactly why this threat was created and all I wanted was to prove my innocence.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw, I'm not trolling. Just saving him some trouble. Probably better to move on then try and find some justice on R&F, where it seems he is catching a lot of heat.
sad, very sad, your a dirty troll. get off my nuts.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's funny that you ever thought the leaders/makeup of those two guilds weren't cockroaches in the first place.
Only post in this entire thread that makes sense right here.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought we came to an agreement several months ago that we had no beef, and we just leave it at territorial pissing? I don't come at you in every single anymore now do I? But since your so adamant about it...

Remember when Alawen rage quit IB over a honeycomb belt?
Remember when Alawen contemplated suicide over losing his mistwalker?
Remember when Alawen posted his meth-induced mug all over the forum?
Remember when Alawen's wife divorced him for playing too much EQ?
Remember when Alawen would cry incessantly over raid mobs?
Remember when Alawen wanted to fuck Tralina and got creepy?
Remember when Alawen was taken seriously?
Remember when Alawen actually mattered?

I don't, but only the last two, since you wrote that huge 15 page "I'm sorry for throwing personal attacks" and literally cut yourself in some 14-day xanax binge for being a less-than-human piece of shit I've well enough left you alone, but now you're coming back at big Abacab swinging?

I might be "powerless" in-game but at least I'm not a total fucking failure IRL so how about you call your ex-wife and tell her Abacab sends his condolences for your shortcomings.
Misinformation much?

I never rage quit any guild on P99. I got tossed out of IB for saying they weren't very particularly nice guys. No one disagreed with me except... people in IB.
Remember when Abacab was wrong?
My irritation with the Mistwalker was that the DPS was offline with Deano going MIA and then it was offline with Prospect going MIA resulting in some slow planar clears. I never asked for the Mistwalker for myself. Not once.
There's nothing about me at all that looks "meth-induced." You, on the other hand... hey, Abacab! The 90s called and they want their grunge back.
I'm still married to the same woman.
Cry over raid mobs? You mean when I was in IB and we got 90% of the spawns and then when I was in DA and we got 90% of the spawns?
I've never said anything in the least inappropriate to Tralina, unlike you and your sub-normal intelligence yet surprisingly outspoken and vulgar crowd.
You think being taken seriously on an EQ nostalgia website has relevance? Really?
You think anything anyone posts here matters? Really?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go play my some of my characters up to level 51. If you get started leveling another rogue, you could probably hit 51 in a couple months. Alternately, you could continue whining for another year about how you got yourself banned and it's JUST NOT FAIR.

Have a nice night, Abacab.
Closed Thread