Paul may have a mental breakdown 7 38.89%
Nobody cares 6 33.33%
lel 4 22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2016, 05:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrito [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly I don't know. Testing would have to be done. I'm of the belief that your assumption is correct, but I know the safe side is just nuking it while your charm pet is mezed.

What if you blur your pet, or your target and recharm?

Break out your inner scientist Soeki
Much neckbearding to be done.
Old 12-22-2016, 05:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Thread asked for Charm Killing Pros, not basement dwelling sociopaths. We came out, we answered, and without provocation got slammed for it.

So sure, yep whatever the fuck you think it is must be right. Bite the god damned hand that tries to feed you. Piss in the well.

Nothing would please me more if you fuckos missed out on a pile of XP at this point, because this is absurd. We didn't deserve this bullshit, and there's no excuse for the behavior I've seen in this thread.
Who is "We"? and where are you being slammed? Who are you even talking to?

I saw a couple of people disagree with you. They all did it rather politely. I've even said I'm going to test it myself, based primarily on your certainty that their information was inaccurate. Aka not ruling you out.

No idea why you're so salty right now. Unless you're somehow catching feels because of this other mental midget.

Are you day drinking?
Old 12-22-2016, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

jeebus, cmon. Chill out people. You don't have to take mortal insult everytime somebody posts something you don't like.
Old 12-22-2016, 05:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jeebus, cmon. Chill out people. You don't have to take mortal insult everytime somebody posts something you don't like.
Forming a crew to kill people who mortally insult me that have the word "tree" in their names!
Old 12-22-2016, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTw5pk6dcX0
ITT: people scratching each others anchors
Old 12-22-2016, 05:13 PM
Sarnak

the real problem is that paulgiamatti has a join date of Jan 2014 and a post count of 1232...yikes. Hey Galvatar, pretty sure the only basement dweller in this thread is your little brother paul
Old 12-22-2016, 05:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltjig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are grouped, you get full exp for a kill regardless of the amount of damage your pet does. I soloed from 52-60 on my enchanter in HS, and at times I would group with a necro in basement while soloing west wing. This allowed both of our pets to do 100% of the damage on our respective mob while both getting full exp. We were far enough apart in the zone where we wouldn't share the exp either
I think a few years ago a dev actually posted the code for this. You are 100% right. As long as you are *in a group with someone in the zone* you get full XP.
Old 12-22-2016, 05:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltjig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the real problem is that paulgiamatti has a join date of Jan 2014 and a post count of 1232...yikes. Hey Galvatar, pretty sure the only basement dweller in this thread is your little brother paul
Total Posts: 1,232
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Old 12-22-2016, 05:35 PM
Sarnak

Apparently server chat is now RNF
Old 12-22-2016, 08:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoekiWiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Followup question for testing purposes:

Is there a way to see how much exp you have in numbers?

Aka You have 231,124 exp out of the 1,000,000 needed to level.

I'd go test it tonight but my Enc is 51 and it's hard to see how much through the current 1% he is, therefore harder to gauge what's actually going on per kill.
Reroll a lvl 1 necro, get pet spell and a dagger. Summon pet. Stab mob once (dealing less than 50%) and let pet finish. Do this till lvl 2. Count how many kills it took.

Reroll again as a necro. Get your pet and another brand new lvl 1 in group. Sit back and chill while pet 100% kills mobs with you two doing nothing. Count the number of kills to get to lvl 2. If it's the same number as when you were solo and pet was taking half exp. then it will be proven that pets can do all damage while grouped and not take any exp. As the exp will be being split between the two (in this case) group members.
Closed Thread