Banned

god bless Sirken
Old 12-16-2016, 03:47 PM
Banned

phenyo is swish
Old 12-16-2016, 04:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
phenyo is swish
Yea that didn't take much detective work.
Old 12-16-2016, 04:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Phinny is great guys it's much better than p99
People are allowed to train and KS you and there's no csr
What a great server
Yeah it's pretty dope being able to drop a mana burn and 6k garrison crit and take whatever you want. You hit the nail on the head.
Old 12-16-2016, 04:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
phenyo is swish
Afraid not, but maybe i should rethink my life if people are mistaking me for that loser.
Old 12-16-2016, 05:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You never saw any sort of inner workings. You played a shaman for a while, got some loot, then played a necro on phinny and got some loot, then you left.
Is that really how you view your core high attendance raiders that have been with the guild for multiple years? "They played x class and got some loot then left"? Lol the things you say and think continue to amaze me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were never part of any loot council decisions
Thank Christ for that.

Quote:
you didn't really participate in anything aside from raiding
Guess the 30+ hours I spent helping you get your epic on phinny slipped your mind. Or those countless pieces of hand-me-down gear I passed along to people. Or the dozen or so people I helped level up on Phinny after I hit 60 and didn't need xp anymore. As far as P99 goes. What exactly besides raiding did the guild do that I didn't participate in? I remember doing fungi king groups and other crap like that pretty often. I remember leveling lots of alts with various guildies. Not sure which activities you're referring to that I didn't participate in. I'd love to hear them?

Quote:
you mostly just bitched about loot council and restrictions of free speech.
I posted proof in this very thread of myself being a 85%+ attendance raider for 4 months (100% attendance for almost 3 full months) and receiving nothing but a few pieces of throwaway loot that nobody cared about. Meanwhile officers are rolling around in 4-6 pieces of BiS that EVERYONE wanted. Yet despite all evidence you continue with your denial and acting like loot council is just fine. Maybe you didn't have any problems with it (I wonder why) but acting like I'm a jackass for having a problem with it given my experience with it is just absurd. Also fuck any elf piece of shit that thinks they can tell me what I can say or where I can say it. I'll never again be a part of a guild that thinks they have authority over me in any capacity outside of the game.

Quote:
You were a bystander.
\
Take note high attendance contributing BDA members. This is what your guild leader truly thinks of you. No amount of hours spent helping him will change that.
Old 12-16-2016, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You left to chase thai ladybois. Don't front.
don't not it till you try it pumpkin tits

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-16-2016, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't not it till you try it pumpkin tits
mmmm, pumpkin tits! with whipped cream?
Old 12-16-2016, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take note high attendance contributing BDA members. This is what your guild leader truly thinks of you. No amount of hours spent helping him will change that.
It seems to me that this is what he thinks of YOU
Old 12-16-2016, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that really how you view your core high attendance raiders that have been with the guild for multiple years? "They played x class and got some loot then left"? Lol the things you say and think continue to amaze me.

Thank Christ for that.

Guess the 30+ hours I spent helping you get your epic on phinny slipped your mind. Or those countless pieces of hand-me-down gear I passed along to people. Or the dozen or so people I helped level up on Phinny after I hit 60 and didn't need xp anymore. As far as P99 goes. What exactly besides raiding did the guild do that I didn't participate in? I remember doing fungi king groups and other crap like that pretty often. I remember leveling lots of alts with various guildies. Not sure which activities you're referring to that I didn't participate in. I'd love to hear them?

I posted proof in this very thread of myself being a 85%+ attendance raider for 4 months (100% attendance for almost 3 full months) and receiving nothing but a few pieces of throwaway loot that nobody cared about. Meanwhile officers are rolling around in 4-6 pieces of BiS that EVERYONE wanted. Yet despite all evidence you continue with your denial and acting like loot council is just fine. Maybe you didn't have any problems with it (I wonder why) but acting like I'm a jackass for having a problem with it given my experience with it is just absurd. Also fuck any elf piece of shit that thinks they can tell me what I can say or where I can say it. I'll never again be a part of a guild that thinks they have authority over me in any capacity outside of the game.

\
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Balling defiant geared till they ban us,

Getting too much bread with <OGC>, they try to jam us

Sorry y'all I don't agree with y'all parents (BDA Loot council),

Politician (Chest) never did shit for me,

Except lie to me, distort history
Let that shit knock....

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread