Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 04:24 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvappe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Euro here aswell, going to sleep all friday when i get home, and get up as soon as the switch get turned on.
+1
Old 03-22-2011, 04:33 PM
Sarnak

If have to work friday etc etc here is a easy fix. take the day off!
Old 03-22-2011, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

I would like to suggest that while the ultra-rare loot is dropping, the corpse never unlocks for those outside the XP group (even after the decay countdown breaks the 5 minute mark). Otherwise level 50's are just going to use level 1 "proxies" to mass-kill and then take the rare drops for themselves. This would discourage such behavior and leave more mobs for the lowbies that are actually trying to kill stuff with nothing more than a splintered club and burst of flame.

This is a great idea all around. I won't be able to be online for most of the unlocking quest, so I hope someone posts a good write-up of what goes down :-)
Old 03-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extunarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like to suggest that while the ultra-rare loot is dropping, the corpse never unlocks for those outside the XP group (even after the decay countdown breaks the 5 minute mark). Otherwise level 50's are just going to use level 1 "proxies" to mass-kill and then take the rare drops for themselves. This would discourage such behavior and leave more mobs for the lowbies that are actually trying to kill stuff with nothing more than a splintered club and burst of flame.

This is a great idea all around. I won't be able to be online for most of the unlocking quest, so I hope someone posts a good write-up of what goes down :-)
This is a very valid point...
Old 03-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extunarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I Agree, good idea.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

Most low level zones dont have defined camps and the competition is going to be stiff because everyone wants to do it that way. Your best bet is to get on your main, skip the kunark event and lock down some camps with some friends that have a lot of mobs right around your level. Thats what i would do anyways.

Carsomyr - 55 Pally - Retired
Thalon - 49 Rogue - Temporarily Benched
Contagious - Necro - 30's and climbing
Lights - 55 Wiz - Occasional Murderer
Old 03-22-2011, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

how are some people actually managing to whine and moan about this? it truely beggars belief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Here's an idea : everyone plays at various times, its not all about YOU [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just be grateful, say thankyou very much and be patient [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-22-2011, 09:16 PM
Kobold

Eh, should just be a much lower chance for stuff to drop off mobs in the 1-10 range or w/e really. Everybody has their iksar twink sets ready, low level mobs are going to get slaughtered. Twinks will kill low level stuff 10x quicker per character than level 50's can kill their exp-giving mobs.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:16 PM
Fire Giant

I'm pretty sure they already have this in mind, it's not like these guys are stupid.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:51 PM
Orc

Actually I think their thought process was probably along the lines of how cool this would be to celebrate the release of Kunark and not about the best method to actually get the gear and certainly not about how this should be a reward to the level 50s and not the newbie iksars. I think I personally would prefer that the level 1 iksars have a better shot at getting masks /shrug
Closed Thread